Chapter 20 - Full Time

"Well... How did last night go?" I ask as Tony and Ziva walk off of the elevator.

"It went well. Aiden is a great kid. But he was upset when he found out that An... Director Smith never told me about him. It broke his heart." Tony sighs sitting at his desk.

"Tony was so good with him... So gentle. I hope he is the same way when we have a baby of our own." Ziva smiles.

"He will be, DiNozzo... He's always had a thing for kids." Anna smirks walking up behind Tony's desk, "Isn't that right, DiNozzo... Okay. How is that not confusing?" I crack a smile as I start to laugh.

"We normally just say Ziva or Lady DiNozzo... Me? I'm mostly called Ashton or Lady Palmer." I say, leaning back in my chair.

"Alright then... Where are Gibbs and McGee?" Anna asks changing the subject.

"I'm here! Just late. Sorry, Director." McGee says, running out from behind the stairs.

"You were with Abby, weren't ya, McFreaky?" Tony says, sticking his tongue in his cheek.

"No! Why would you say that?" Tim acts flustered. Tony points to his own neck and makes a kissy face. "You have got to be kidding me... Please tell me it's only lipstick?"

"Nope!" Tony pops the p and shakes his head.

"Ugh! Abby!"

"Nice love bite, Elf Lord." Gibbs says walking through with a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, Gibbs... What brings you here this late?" Anna asks walking into the bull pen.

"I'm not late. I was in autopsy. Talking with Ducky and our newest full time medical examiner." Gibbs looks over in my direction.

"Wait. What?!" I jump up from my chair, "Jimmy got hired on as a full time M.E.?"

"Why don't you go ask him yourself, Lady Palmer?" Gibbs smirks as he takes a sip of his coffee. I jump up and down and squeal joyfully.

"I will be back soon! I promise!" I run to the elevator.

"She won't be back soon." Tony smirks with a knowing look as the elevator doors shut. Gibbs glared at him. "I got it, boss. No need to get up." Tony slaps himself on the back of the head.