Chapter 20

For anybody who's not into the "romantic" parts of this story, you can skip past this. I'm just having a bit of fun with this chapter ;) (P.S., sorry if I get carried away lol. I'm absolutely nuts for Gerard Butler.)

18+

After snuggling in bed for an hour, Gerard got dressed and said he was heading down to get some breakfast from the lobby. "Would you like to come?" he asked while brushing his hair.

I declined politely. "I've already encountered enough people as it is. I don't feel like facing them today."

He nodded. "That's fine by me, love. Take all the time you need." 

"Thanks," I said, kissing his cheek.

When I pulled back from him, Gerard was giving me a smirk. "You missed."

I furrowed my brows. "What?" 

"You've never heard that term before?" he asked, baffled. "What are they teaching you in America?"

"What are they teaching you in Scotland?" I asked back with a raised eyebrow and a equally mischievous smirk. He rolled his eyes playfully and pressed me against him, my hands resting on his chest. 

"When I said 'you missed'", Gerard continued. "I meant like this." He leaned down and kissed me, making my head spin in response. His lips played with mine as he lead me back over to the bed and laid me down, hovering over me to reconnect the kiss.

His legs were straddling me, and I couldn't help the gasp that escaped my mouth when he slightly grinded his hips on mine. He stopped and glanced at me, his dark hair messy, which I preferred. It made him look sexier.

"You're never going to leave," I said, breathless . "I would if I were you."

Gerard shook his head. "This is better," he said, smiling. "I don't think you're complaining."

"You're right, I'm not," I replied while running my hands through his amazing hair. He leaned into my touch, and I said sheepishly, "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that."

He chuckled and kissed me again, this time at a faster pace. He traveled to my jaw, then down to my neck, leaving butterfly kisses that lingered on my skin. 

My hands moved under Gerard's shirt and felt his muscles, which were tensing every time he moved. He exhaled in the crook of my neck, his breath hot, and before I knew it, he pulled away to take his shirt off. 

He's so sexy, I thought with a moronic grin. I can't believe he was just a fantasy a few weeks ago.

We laid there for a moment, me caressing his chest while he placed loving kisses along my upper body. I eventually chuckled and said, "You're not leaving, are you?"

"Nope," he answered, shaking his head. 

"Good," I smiled. "Because I didn't want you to."

Gerard gasped playfully. "You tricked me?" he asked, mocking anger. "You just wanted to see me shirtless again, didn't you?"

I nodded, feeling bold. "Yes, I did."

We both stared at each other with fake, intense expressions, but we broke into fits of laughter a few seconds later. Gerard's grin was contagious, making me smile widely once we had collected ourselves. "God, I love you," I said, kissing his forehead.

He hummed and rested his cheek on mine. "I love you more," he replied. His lips found my neck, and I realized that he had found my weak spot, for I gasped involuntarily. 

Gerard smiled on my skin and grinded his hips a little harder, nonverbally telling me that he wanted to make love. "Do that again," I begged, gripping onto his back tighter.