Chapter 15. Eyes on You

NO ONE's POV

Danielle slowly opened her eyes, as she tried to get up, not only did she feel the immense soreness from their intimacy last night, Haerin's arms are simply wrapped around her too tightly; unable to break free.

She gave up and snuggled herself closer to Haerin. Danielle placed a few soft and wet kisses on her girlfriend's neck, hoping to wake her up. The kitty let out a small groan, "Five more minutes." She mumbled in her slightly raspy morning voice. Danielle giggled, "We should start getting ready now or else we'll be late.", "Can't we just stay here for the whole day?" Haerin murmured.

"I have work, Haerin." Danielle kissed the tip of Haerin's nose. The kitty fell back asleep, even tightening her grip around her girlfriend. Feeling hopeless, Danielle decided to let the taller one sleep a bit longer.

Eventually, about twenty minutes later, Haerin finally woke up. The latter can't help but smile brightly as she opens her eyes to the sight of the beautiful woman lying right beside her, smiling warmly.

With the hot skin-on-skin contact, Haerin let out a comforting and relieved sigh, "Good morning," she whispered. "Good morning, my love," Danielle replied, placing wet kisses on Haerin's jawline.

The two cuddled each other for a bit before actually getting out of bed. The two of them washed up and took a shower together, let's just say they ended up making a mess in there.

"I love you," Haerin said before leaning in to kiss the shorter one. Danielle smiled, returning the kiss. Danielle leaned her body against her partner. Haerin held onto the puppy warmly, swaying their body side to side in a slow motion.

"I have to go now or the others will see us," Haerin added, resulting in Danielle frowning a little but immediately curving it up into a smile. She nodded, placing a gentle kiss on Haerin's cheeks before the kitty exited the room.

HAERIN's POV

I walked into the hobby along with Grandpa Tae, where Danielle and the workers are waiting. They bowed and greeted us, I glanced a smile at Danielle but it immediately disappeared as I saw her being occupied with the male worker that confessed his love for her.

Why do they look so friendly!? He doesn't deserve to even breathe the same air as Danielle.

"Haerin, are you okay? You look so unfriendly." Grandpa said as he patted my shoulder. "I'm fine," I responded.

We loaded into our rides. Me and grandpa have our own car while the others are in the car provided by the company. I'd rather sit with Danielle, though. The thoughts of that guy whose name I don't even bother with, flirting with Danielle get my blood boil.

Grandpa was talking to me about something but my mind automatically tuned out his voice and all of my surroundings in general. I need to see Danielle.

As soon as we arrived at our destination, I almost jumped out of the car. I cleared my throat then randomly fixed my watch and clothing to make it seem like I'm calm. Everywhere we go, my eyes are glued to Danielle. But he keeps on staying next to Danielle! He even opened a bottle of water for her, what the heck!

Danielle pulled the seat and offered it for Grandpa to take a seat. Grandpa smiled, "Thank you, dear." I saw the chance and took it, I also pulled out the only seat left, which was next to Grandpa. "Miss Marsh, you should take a seat," I suggested. I could see a subtle blush crawling up her neck, I felt proud. Proud that I'm the one making her blush.

"I couldn't do that, you should be the one sitting, Miss Kang," Danielle replied. After a bit more talking, Danielle finally obliged. I could see Grandpa being happy and having conversations with Danielle throughout.