Chapter 1- Beginning

Our Rohika had been dating since 1.5 years now. They had their own shares of ups and downs but they were going strong. She now was completely a part of the crazy ICT family and Vi's punjabi sis who loved to tease her boyfriend with her bro.

Rohirat home

"Why do you guys torture me so much arghhh!" Ro yelled in frustration at being woke up by throwing water on his face and seeing both the culprits laughing their hearts out.

"Just because we can right ritsy?" Vi said still laughing and high fiving Ritsy "Obviously and because you love us both." She replied laughing some more. Ro just grumbled and dragged ritsy by her waist and rubbed his face on her waist.

"Ro what the hell are you doing??" Ritsy exclaimed all her laughter dying and blushing. "Just trying to wipe my face. You feeling something?" Ro said casually smirking and Vi just rolled his eyes and said "Guys get a room please!!" to which Ro looked up and raised his eyebrows "Oh right this is your room Ro I'll just go get my room." he said hastening to get out of their as Ro pulled Ritsy on his lap.

"God these guys literally start anywhere and everywhere. Been seeing them from their first kiss." Vi muttered furiously to himself. He went to his room and opened his email account to find an official email from Ritsy.

"God this girl!! She couldn't tell me face to face before, can't see anything other than her boyfriend in this house." Vi said shaking his head with no real anger but only pure happiness for them.

He read the email's subject and saw it was about a shampoo commercial with an actress. "Ad with an actress??? Has ritsy completely lost her mind now? I would look such a noob in front of her." he said to himself.

He still opened the email and saw it was an ad of hardly a minute or so and it was with Anushka Sharma. "Oh god??? Anushka Sharma?? She's such a popular actress what was Ritsy even thinking." he said to himself again facepalming.

He decided he had to talk with her so he got up from the bed but stopped abruptly. "Oh no I can't go in their they might be in the middle of the something." he said to himself making a face. "I am talking too much to myself today." he said again to himself (Cutie)

So he sat back and decided to check some more emails and then watch some series and drifted off to sleep while watching them.

He was woken up in the very same way he had woken up someone mere 3-4 hours back. "What the hell??" he mumbled and opened his eyes to see Ro laughing and Ritsy looking regretful.

"I am sorry Vi I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen." Ritsy said to Vi and Ro yelled before Vi could react "WHAT WHY??? YOU TWO WOKE ME UP IN THE SAME WAY!!" and stormed off sulkily. Ritsy and Vi looked at each other sighed and went behind Ro while Vi was wiping the water off his face.

"Ro yaar now do I have to manaofy you??" Vi said sitting besides Ro on the couch "Ro why are you sulking?" Ritsy also said sitting on the other side of Ro.

"Why do you guys always team up against me then?" Ro asked "Just because we love you Ro and it's our right to." Vi said "Wait till you start dating Vi. I and she are you going to torture you so much you'll get fed up." Ro said suddenly his eyes lighting up.

"Oh yes you should also date Vi." Ritsy said joining in excitedly. "Not you too Rits, you are supposed to be by my side." Vi said shaking his head, "Obviously we both are by your side only as we want to see you happy." Ro said softly.

But Vi was in no mood to listen "It will happen when it has to I ain't gonna force it." he said brushing them off and Ro rolled his eyes at his best friend's stubbornness. "You have to do something for that na!" Ro said exasperated. 

"Of course. You idiot how will it happen when you don't take efforts? You should go on dates, try to meet new people. Where else are you going to find your one otherwise." Ritsy said rolling her eyes. "Did you two go to dates to find each other?" Vi asked raising his eyebrows at them.

"Well no but-" Ro was trying to explain to him but Vi cut him off  "Exactly, you guys didn't need it I wouldn't too. See destiny made you guys meet. You dumb heads were utterly clueless even after falling in love but it happened for you right?" Vi said smiling himself and making Ro and Ritsy smile too as they got reminded of their pre-dating era.

"Yeah so it will happen the same way for me too if it's written in my destiny." Vi said. "There's really no point in trying to make you understand about your love life." said Ro defeated but added with a grin "But don't think I'll let you off the hook. I am surely going to find someone for you!" 

Vi shook his head at Ro's care for him while Ritsy was looking at the love of her life and his brother and thinking about how lucky she was to find them and praying that whoever would come in Vi's life would also get assimilated with them.

"Leave all this I want to talk about something with you Ritsy." Vi said suddenly remembering about the ad shoot he wanted to talk about before falling asleep and this useless conversation about his love life.

"What?" Ritsy asked confused and Ro had the same expression. "About the shampoo commercial." Vi replied and the confusion cleared from Ritsy's face but remained on Ro's face.

"What commercial?" Ro asked to which Ritsy replied "It's a shampoo commercial for clear shampoo with the bollywood actress Anushka Sharma." The confusion cleared and Ro made an adorable oooo face and Ritsy pinched his cheeks. "Stop with the PDA guys." Vi whined.

"Sorry sorry tell me what about it." Ritsy said chuckling "Yeah about that, I would look such a noob with a professional actress and on top of that she's popular." Vi said exasperated.

"So what Vi? You are also a very popular cricketer." Ro said not understanding what the problem was "Exactly! And the thing about being a professional, well you aren't there to shoot a movie or something it's literally an ad of hardly 2 minutes Vi. Stop exaggerating." Ritsy said.

Vi thought over it and nodded in understanding "Yeah you are right it would be ok I guess." Vi said but for some reason he was still feeling nervous like his whole life was about to change.

A/N: Hey guysss I am back super early with my next book. Do tell me how you like it and if you have any suggestions or request. Please vote and comment as I always say I love to read you guys' views and reactions. Till next time TOODLESSSSSSS!!!!

Words: 1216