Chapter 6- New friend

Rohirat home

"WHAT THE HELL FLOOOODDD!!!" Vi yelled for the second time in a span of two days but shut up as soon as he saw Ritika and Rohit looking at him with concern.

"What's happened to yo Vi?" Rohit asked frowning and Ritika also had the same expression "What do you mean by that?" Virat said rubbing his eyes still in a haze of sleep.

"This is the second time I'll have to wake you up consecutively Vi. Do you understand the graveness of the issue?" Rohit asked with the same tone "Yes Vi this is so not like you are you ok?" Ritika asked.

"We can postpone today's shoot if you want." She said almost as an after thought "NOOOOOO NOT AT ALL!!" Virat yelled all of a sudden startling Rohit and Ritika.

Rohit sighed hearing him screaming and said with a cheeky smile "Ohh so you were up all night thinking about her." Virat rolled his eyes and shoved him "Will you please shut up with it?" he said. "No never, did you give me peace ever?" Ro asked huffing.

"Shut up you both kids, don't know how mahi bhai handles you. I have still not learned it and it's been more than a year." Ritika said exasperated.

Virat and Rohit just pouted at them adorably and she patted Virat's head and gave a peck to Rohit endearingly "Don't bicker anymore. You Virat have the shoot today and you Rohit have to go meet mom and dad and then go for a shoot where I'll come directly." she said pointing at them sternly.

"Ok ma'am." Both of them said and she walked off. "Vi but you are ok right we can call a doctor if you want or let you rest?" Rohit asked him once more. Virat smiled at his concern and said "I am perfectly alright right now but I'll catch some serious cold if I don't dry myself up now."

"Yeah ok ok." Ro said walking off rolling his eyes "But remember I know you are cooking your own film in your mind." he threw on his way out. Virat just shook his head and said "How does he know me so well?" 

Anushka's house

 Anushka woke up to the sound of her phone ringing "Hello?" she said groggily on the phone "DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING?" she was woken up by a loud voice.

"What the hell are you screaming for in the morning? And when did you even leave?" Anushka asked now fully awake "You dumb ass it's 11:45, it will be noon in 15 minutes. You are super late for your shoot according to what I can gather." Kanika said.

"WHAT THE HELL??" Anushka screamed standing up "Couldn't you call me a bit earlier?" she said on the phone hurrying up now.

"Wow just wow, isn't it you who told me I need to be alone while getting ready." Kanika mocked "I thought you were well on your way for the shoot Nush, did you not sleep?" she asked softly now.

Anushka winced remembering what she was doing at night. She had looking for Virat's dating history and had gotten next to nothing. It had information about his Eses but nothing about him and Ritika.

"Uh no nothing Kanu." Anushka said awkwardly laughing "I'll see to you later now please go and get ready you are gonna be so late as it is." Kanishka said sensing something fishy.

Ad set

It was 12:30 already and no sight of Anushka "When is she going to come Ritsy I am so bored, I wish Ro was here." Virat said whining.

Ritika chuckled and said "You miss my boyfriend even more than me Vi." Virat gave her a stinky eye and said "Remember I was in his life first, you are my sautan not the other way around. You guys are dating because I gave you permission."

"Awww ok ok sautan ji someone's jealous." Ritika said laughing and pulling his cheeks just then Anushka opened the door of Virat's vanity and fumbled seeing it.

"I am sorry so sorry I should have knocked." She said hurriedly closing the door. She felt a knot in her stomach seeing them like that didn't even know why.

"All of this is becoming increasingly frustrating and unbearable." She said to herself. Ritika opened the door and saw Anushka shaking her head looking at the sky.

"Hey Anushka, I can call you anushka right?" Ritika asked "Of course that's my name." Anushka said laughing which sounded shrill to even her own ears.

"Are you ok?" Ritika asked frowning "Yeah yeah I am. I just came here to apologize for being so late but sorry I just barged in I should have respected your privacy. You guys looked like you were in the middle of something." Anushka was rambling now.

"Hey hey it's ok it's nothing like that. You can go and meet him if you want to say sorry but he won't mind I know him." Ritika said with a fond smile.

"Oh god she seems to know him so well" Anushka thought to herself and chided herself for even thinking about Virat like that when he had such a pretty girl.

"Why are you so lost today?" Ritika asked her bringing her out of her thoughts. "Nothing sorry- I should say sorry to you too, I disrupted everyone's schedule. I normally don't do this but I overslept today-" She was saying nervously rambling.

Abruptly Ritika hugged her and patted her back "Shhh calm down everything's fine." she said. Anushka was stunned but broke into a smile and hugged her back sighing in relief.

"You looked like you needed one." Ritika said beaming at her and Anushka's smile widened "Thank you I really did." Just then Virat came out in an all black look and Anushka's eyes widened.

"He looks so freaking good." she thought to herself "Anushka he is a taken man and this girl right here was so sweet to you what are you on about?" she chided herself.

"You look so good." she blurted out aloud and Virat and Ritika looked at her abruptly stopping what they were talking about. Ritika smiled triumphantly but none of them noticed that look.

Anushka turned red almost immediately after realizing she had said it out aloud and Virat was shocked and blushing now . "I am sorry that was uh inappropriate." she fumbled "You uh you also look good." he said almost automatically.

She looked down at herself and raised an eyebrow as she had thrown together what she found first and came rushing. Ritika was barely containing her laughter as she said "He meant you always look good what you wear doesn't matter." nudging Virat.

Anushka blushed but frowned immediately not understanding how can someone be so sweet. Unknown to her she had already accepted Ritika as her friend knowing she was a good one.

A/N: I am sorry for being so late. Tell me how did y'all like this one and if you have any suggestions ping me. Please vote and comment.

Till next time TOODDLLEEESSS!!!

Words: 1157