Chapter 7- Myth busting

Anushka cleared her throat and said "I am sorry that you guys had to wait for me. I'll go and get ready in 10 minutes." Virat just shook his head and said "It's ok no need to fret so much." They were looking at each other with soft smiles.

"Ahem ahem Anushka I think you should go and get ready." Ritika said laughing and Anushka got embarrassed thinking Ritika got offended "Yeah yeah I'll go I am so sorry." she said and went towards her vanity.

Ritika frowned "Why does she keep saying sorry to me?" she asked confused and Virat just shrugged and said "I don't know." 

Ritika shook her head and remembered "Vi, Ro is going to come here and then we'll both go over to mom dad's. He said they wanted to meet us too." she said with a soft smile.

Virat brightened at that and said "Obviously who doesn't like to meet them." 

After the shoot

 It was 2 pm and three of them were sitting in Virat's vanity on Ritika's insistence and now were starving. "Hey Anushka let's go grab something to eat together when-" Ritika was saying but was interrupted by Rohit coming in.

She had the same giddy smile she always had when she saw him. Rohit wore identical expression and Ritika went towards him in mid conversation.

Anushka frowned, confused as to why Rohit Sharma was here. Virat just shook his head, used to there antics. Ritika went to Rohit and gave him what started as a peck but was escalating quickly.

Anushka gasped and looked at Virat who looked unbothered except for the exasperation and happiness. She frowned now utterly confused and shocked.

"Kids can you please behave for once? I have always been saying you start anytime and anywhere. You anyways don't care about me but at least see that we have company." Virat said pointing his eyebrows at a traumatized Anushka.

 Hearing that they pulled apart and Rohit now looked at Anushka smiling sheepishly "I am sorry miss sharma." he said and Ritika also gave an apologetic smile.

"Wha- what's happening how can you guys kiss? N- not like I have any right to say anything but-" Anushka was saying confused making everyone frown in confusion too.

Ro looked at Virat and Ritika raising his eyebrows and shrugged looking at Anushka "Because she's my girlfriend?" he said not understanding why was she so bewildered.

"WHAT SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND?? SO WHO'S VIRAT'S GIRLFRIEND???" She yelled in surprise and Virat said "No one." when Ritika simultaneously muttered "Probably you." making Rohit laugh.

Anushka then burst out into peels of laughter saying "Oh god oh my god I thought Virat and Ritika were dating!" she exclaimed making the three of them laugh too.

"No no what the hell he's like a brother to me." Ritika said after catching her breath. Anushka grinned at that, she didn't know why but she did.

She frowned again when a question hit her "So you the Indian cricket team's skipper came here to just pick her up?" she asked not understanding why would someone who probably has so many things to do came here for such a menial work which could have been done by a driver. (you deserve better nush and vi is that)

"No I cam here to pick up Ritika AND Virat." Rohit said laughing. Anushka then remembered some articles she had read read about these two "But- uh don't you guys have a..... Rift?" she asked unsure.

Ritika face palmed at that and Rohit and Virat burst out laughing again looking at each other confusing Anushka. "Listen Anushka don't believe those articles, if you spend even 2 hours with them you'll mistake them for a couple." Ritika said rolling her eyes.

"After the captaincy fiasco people started spreading rumors that these dofuses here have a rift and the Ict dressing room has been divided into two groups. And them being them decided to add fuel to the fire just for the sake of fun and Rohit unfollowed Virat."

"What was to happen then people went crazy over such a silly thing. But trust me Rohit loves Virat probably even more than me. Virat is my sautan or as Virat says I am his sautan as he came first in Ro's life." Ritika explained everything now laughing herself which made Anushka laugh too.

They were holding each other's hands and laughing like they knew each other since forever and Virat and Rohit were just looking at them astonished.

"Enough enough- I- can't uh laugh more.." Anushka said "We are already- starving... no more stomach ache..." Ritika said and they both calmed down a bit.

"Ok but that misunderstanding was hilarious and so out of context. One google search would have cleared it that Ritika was dating Rohit, it's not like they try to hide it." Virat said pointedly, breaking in their girls time.

"Yeah I should have done that but then I thought I shouldn't be interfering in someone's life like that." Anushka said sheepishly.

"Also so you guys are really that close?" Anushka asked Virat and Rohit still not believing it "No no I hate him." Virat said making a disgusted face.

"Oh is it so Vi? You know Polly had called asking if he and Ro could hang out when he'll be in town." Ritika said with a cheeky smile and Anushka gave her a questioning look. Ritika just muttered "Wait and watch." Rohit looked as confused as ever.

"What the hell Ro??? Are you cheating on me??" Vi asked jumping on Ro and Ritika and Anushka started laughing again and Rohit and Virat just frowned.

"Did you see that Nushkie? He got so jealous and possessive as if he's the one dating Ro. Don't believe Vi, he loves Ro." Ritika said fondly shaking her head at them and smiling.

Anushka also now had a fond smile on her face and nodded saying "I believe you Ritika I completely believe you now." she teased.

"Hey I called you Nushkie in the flow it's ok with you na?" Rika asked and Anushka just waved her hand and said "Oh come on we are friends now." smiling at her.

"You also call me Ritsy then." Ritika said grinning. "If you girls are done with this bharat milap can we go grab something to eat?" Virat asked with no venom.

"Yeah miss sharma-" Ro was saying "Oh god I am your age only don't call me that." Anushka said. "Ok ok no formal names." Ro announced laughing "Let's go then." he said and Virat and Anushka went ahead towards him while Ritika took her purse.

Ritika looked at the three of them walking and talking amongst themselves, mostly virat talking and the sharmas listening, like they have always known each other. She smiled having a pleasant feeling like this was going to be a forever family. Her family.

A/N: So here's the next part, tell me how it was. Please vote and comment, you guys' comments motivate me and I love to read your views. 

Till next time TOOODDLLEESSS!!!

Words: 1155