Chapter 8- Home

Anushka, Ritika and Virat were waiting for Rohit to bring the car near the gate at the back so that no one sees them.

Ro stopped and opened the window "Ro who's alto did you bring lmao?" Virat said laughing. Ro rolled his eyes and said "We had to be inconspicuous Vi, and this Arjun's car, he has taken one of my Bmw." 

Ritika laughed and anushka whispered "Who's arjun?" she asked ritika "Our driver." she replied. "Do you guys give your cars to drivers just like that?" Anushka asked.

"He's like our family nush." Ritika said frowning and Anushka just shrugged confused. "Now are you guys going to get in or keep chatting there?" asked Ro.

Anushka got in the backseat and Virat was going behind her when Ritika tapped his shoulder "I would like to sit with my new friend Vi, you sit besides your soulmate" she said with a teasing smile.

Virat pouted but before he could say anything Ritika had gone inside the car. So he just slipped in the front seat and Rohit shook his head at this sibling duo who teased each other mercilessly but ganged up on him.

"When will I get someone like this?" he thought to himself and took his phone out. He dialled someone and said "Hello malhotra? Yeah. In 10-15 minutes. Ok thanks." 

He gave the phone to Virat and nodded his head at him and Ritika. "What was that?" Anushka asked confused.

"You have a lot of questions anushka, that too on our first meet." Rohit said with a straight face and Anushka recoiled immediately "I am so-" seeing her baffled the three of them burst out laughing.

"Hey hey I was just messing with you, I called the owner of our go to restaurant. We always have to call them before hand so that the restaurant is vacant and we don't get papped together." Rohit said, Virat nodded his head solemnly and Ritika rolled her eyes.

Rohit started the car and Anushka asked a question yet again "But what's the problem if you do get papped once in a while." she asked shrugging.

"Nushkie how can they let their masterplan of rift be hampered?" Ritika said shaking her head at the two people she loved so much. Anushka saw that even if she was taunting them she had nothing but pure love for both of them.

She subconsciously thought if she could ever get such love from someone and she would be able to shower that love on someone.

Ritika touched her arm and raised her eyebrow, Anushka just shook her head and gave her a smile. They reached the hotel which visibly was on a kind of busy road.

Rohit took a turn in a narrow lane which led them to a small back gate. Anushka's eyes widened and she asked "Y'all do this everytime just for that stupid rift thing?" 

Vi pouted at that "It's not stupid!!!" he said and Anushka immediately said "And you are not cute." almost as if she had blurted the words out without even realizing it.

She slapped her hand on her mouth in horror and looked down embarrassed whereas Virat blushed furiously. Rohit and Ritika both nudged Virat and Anushka teasingly "Ahem ahem we should leave and let them go on a date immediately Ro." Ritika said.

"Shut up Ritsy." Virat said still red. "No no she's absolutely right, right Anushka?" Rohit asked solemnly.

Anushka jerked her head to look at him and fumbled "No uh no it's nothing like that. Can we go I am starving." she said changing the topic.

Rohit and Ritika laughed "Wait a minute let me just confirm." Rohit said messaging someone and his phone pinged immediately back.

"Wow sharma ji you have a lot of power, this fellow sharma is proud of you." Anushka said laughing and Ro immediately brightened.

"Hey hey you are my sharma sis, oh god finally!!!" Rohit exclaimed and Anushka gave a questioning look "You know these two punjabi bro-sis duo gang up on me, but now I have you." Rohit said giving her a high five.

"Oh this would be fun." She said. Ritika and Virat exchanged a worried look, "Let's get going." Virat said stopping them before they hatched some evil plan against him and Ritika.

In the restaurant

This time Ritika was sitting besides Rohit when Virat tapped her shoulder "I will sit with my soulmate Ritsyyyyy." he said fake sweetness dripping from his tone.

"Rooooo" she whined looking at Rohit and Anushka was just looking at them amused. Rohit shook his head and said "I am not coming between you guys, after a while you two become one and gang up on me." he made a show of locking his mouth and handing over the key to anushka.

Anushka laughed and acted as if keeping it safe in her purse. "That's like my Ro." Virat said hugging and sitting besides him while Ritika gave Virat a nasty look.

"Yeah yeah enough people will think we are a couple." Rohit said and hugged him back (double standards much Ro?)

"There's no need to THINK that. People here any ways know that." Ritika said rolling her eyes. The waiter came and gave them the menu and went away.

"Let's eat vegetable soup and broths with spinach and beetroot." Virat said and the three of them scrunched there faces up.

"No not at all Vi ewww." Ro said making a gagging face "What the hell? No way!!" Anushka said simultaneously and Virat looked at Ritika for support.

"Yeah no Vi I ain't going to back you in this matter." Ritika said solemnly making a disgusted face and Virat just huffed and passed the menu to them.

"Order whatever you want." He said defeated and feeling betrayed. They merrily discussed and settled on Virat's nightmare- Pav bhaji, chole bhature (he loved it but alas!), misal pav, moms, dahi papdi and vada pav.

"You guys are going to die and making me die of cholesterol too." Virat whined and they just ignored him. "We can order the bland food for you Vi." Anushka said sarcastically.

But Virat's all anger melted away at hearing Vi from her and he happily obliged "No no it's ok I'll eat whatever you order." he said grinning at her.

Rohit and Ritika shared a look and cleared their throat "I- I mean whatever you all will order." Virat said sheepishly.

The food came and they devoured it chatting and laughing merrily. Rohit hoped that his soulmate also finds his soulmate now. Anushka finally after a long felt at home and what was funny was she barely knew these people.

Ritika and Virat looked at Rohit and Anushka who were watching them, Ritika understood the look of love and adoration which both Anushka and Virat couldn't comprehend, and raised their eyebrows both of them shook their heads and smiled looking so identical that it looked like they were seriously siblings.

A/N: So here's the next part so please tell me how do you guys find it. Please vote and comment as you guys' comments motivate me to write and I love to get to know your views.

Till next time TOODDLLLEEESSSS!!!

Words: 1170