Chapter 4- Misunderstanding

Vi looked back at Anushka and saw her frowning, and she was deep in thought "Hey earth to you!" he said snapping his fingers in front of her. That brought her out of her thoughts "Yeah no nothing." she smiled pensively.

Just then her makeup artist came up to her and was fidgety. "What happened sim?" Anushka asked her "Uh ma'am actually your sunscreen is finished. I am so sorry ma'am I should have already kept another one-" she was successively rambling now.

"Show the tube to me." Anushka said neutrally and when she looked at the tube she tsked and squeezed it "What sim why are you fretting over this so much? See I could do with this even for 2 days don't worry we could get a new one." smiling at her.

Vi looked at him and realized that she wasn't so different from him, they both came from middle class families it seemed and he was being nervous for no reason. Anushka looked at him and he was smiling she raised her eyebrows and asked "What?"

"Nothing yaar I'll confess something actually yeah I was nervous about the acting part but I was also nervous about working with you. No offense but all of us do think that actresses are the diva type but I realized we are quite similar in terms of where we come from." Vi admitted truthfully.

Anushka just smiled back and said "Yeah I get it actresses have a projected persona which most of the times isn't true to be honest. Most of us are just simple human beings like the rest. I also thought you would be rude too." she added sheepishly

"That aggressiveness is just for the field when I am high on adrenaline otherwise I am a pretty chilled out guy." Vi said "Hey do you have lunch? We could share, I am sure this isn't made by Ritsy she's still experimenting." Vi asked laughing fondly.

"You guys seem pretty close." Anushka said and Vi was gonna say something just then his phone ringed, Vi gestured her for a minute and picked up the call "Hey Vi I reached home and the pasta which I have given you isn't made by me so don't worry." Ritsy said chuckling.

"VIIIII HOW'S IT GOING?" Ro shouted from the background and Vi sprinted away from anushka mouthing one minute to not embarrass himself further.

"Ro can you talk in a lower tone?" Vi asked "Look who's saying this, the one who has no silencer in his throat." Ro said and Vi could see hear the cheeky smile.

"Leave all this, Ritsy told me about your little rendezvous in joking." Ro said "Ahhh Ritsy why would you do this to me? This guy would not let me live it down ever, will randomly tease me with it." Vi said exasperated.

"Shut up Vi! Tell me how's it going now?" Ro asked grumbling. Vi sighed and said "It's going good Ro don't worry I apologized and she forgave me. She even said that she understood my point of view and how this is not my forte." 

"You know she's also like us, someone who's come from middle class and it shows. I was freaking out for no reason she's just a normal person and I can relate to her." Vi added now with a grin.

"Oh wow Vi you have alot of things to say about her in such a short period of time, Impressive!" Ro exclaimed "What the hell Ro?? Ritsy tell him something!" Vi whined.

"Yeah yeah I will, so Ro I know that Vi is smitten but we don't say it out aloud and tease him like that!" Ritsy scolded Ro with fake anger teasing him.

"RITSSYYYYY YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE WE ARE A TEAM ALWAYS AND FOREVER." Vi screamed whining on the phone.

He screamed so loud that people were startled and anushka also looked at him raising her eyebrows. He just shook his head, mouthed a sorry and smiled sheepishly at them.

Anushka had heard the last bit he had yelled and thought to herself "Yes she might be his girlfriend only after all he said they are a team and it sounds like he cares for her a big deal. Also what's happening to me was I seriously going to ask a practical stranger about his love life." she shook her head at that thought.

"Vi now who's yelling you idiot? At least we are home alone you are amidst so many people." Ro said "Yes Vi behave yourself." Ritsy chided too which made Vi pout.

"Oh I remembered something from home alone baby." Ro said which was meant for Ritsy but Vi heard it too and said teasingly "Yeah yeah time to go kids, be safe and use protection." "Shut up vi!!" Ro and ritsy said at the same time while their voices were muffled. Vi decided he had heard enough and hung up the phone.

Vi went back to the chair and saw that Anushka was also sitting with a tiffin which also had pasta "Wow what a coincidence, I also have pasta!" Vi exclaimed happily "Here we can share." Vi said thrusting his tiffin towards her.

Anushka laughed at this cute guy who behaved like a child when excited and took a forkful of pasta "Cute?? What the hell's wrong with you Anushka backtrack fast!! You don't look at a committed man!" she reprimanded herself.

"What are you frowning at?" Vi asked her bringing her out of her thoughts. She smiled at him and offered her tiffin to him too "Nothing much here have a bite from mine too." 

"Thanks." Vi said taking a bite from hers and grinning at her adorably mirroring his expression Anushka also had a heartfelt grin on her face which never left their faces even after reaching their homes.

A/N: Sorry guys for not posting sooner, I actually have my viva going on so was busy in that. Moving on tell me how did you find this one and please vote and comment as your comments motivate me and I love reading them. If y'all want a double update I want more than 30 comments ^_^

Till next time TOOODDDLLLEEESSS!!

Words: 1021