Chapter 9- Soulmates

After lunch

"So Anushka we'll drop you home ok?" Rohit said as he paid the bill after quite deliberations and pact that next time she'll pay the bill.

"Oh so there will be a next time?" Virat had perked up hearing that. "Yes Vi and we'll not interrupt you guys then." Ritsy had said teasingly making both Anushka and Virat blush.

Anushka shook her head and said "I'll go by myself you guys have to go somewhere right?" Ritsy rolled her eyes "We are just going over to uncle-aunty's place, they'll understand what we were late because of and rather be happy." she said nudging Virat.

"Call them anything other than maa-papa and look at them throwing a tantrum. Aren't they your mom dad too? " Rohit said glaring at Ritika.

Virat threw a glare at her and looked towards Anushka "Hey I thought we were now past through the hesitation phase and friends now." He said with a pout so cute that all of Anushka's resolves to deny melted.

She sighed and accidentally blurted out dreamily "Who am I to say no to that face?" and realized what she had said after Rohit and Ritika cleared their throats. Virat had gotten significantly red and was finding the bottle of water in his hand very interesting.

"Uh I- I am sorry um-" Anushka was fumbling when Rohit gave her an assuring yet teasing smile and said "Don't worry sharma sis I know that feeling, I also can't say no to THAT face he made." he said and added "Like a puppy being kicked." and high fived Anushka.

Both of them burst out laughing and Anushka was relieved that Rohit had saved her when she had thrown herself in front of the bus. "Let's go guys if you are done making fun of my brother." Ritika said offended on Virat's behalf and narrowing her eyes at the duo.

She dragged Virat who had been standing there stupefied towards the parking lot and Anushka and Rohit followed cackling still "Thank you for saving my ass there sharma bro." Anushka said slowly a grin on her face.

"Obviously we sharmas have to back each other against that deadly duo." Rohit said rolling his eyes and laughing fondly.

They reached the gate and Rohit slipped in the back seat dragging Ritika with him.

Virat got startled but caught the keys and said "Now we'll have to bear their romance all the way."

"But they seem so shy." Anushka asked confused and Virat suddenly started laughing.

"What?" Anushka asked amused and mesmerized by Virat's carefree laughter.

"You don't know how they become when they get in that zone." Virat said making a face.

As they sat in the car both of them turned to look back and saw Ritika in Rohit's arm and Rohit whispering something in her ear.

"Shut up Ro." And she noticed the pair of eyes on them and straightened (noticed them soon enough)

She pushed back Rohit "They are here Ro behave." She said sternly.

"Only till we get in our room." Rohit said and winked.

Anushka was looking at them wide eyed now. "Ro-Ritsy you guys are quite cozy in there huh?" She said with a teasing smile.

Ritika blushed and Rohit just looked at her and asked "Yeah we are official what about you two?"

Virat frowned and turned, and realized that their faces were too close. Now that Virat had turned more their lips were mere inches away.

They were looking in each other's eyes and Anushka's gaze dipped to his lips and she subconsciously licked her own.

"Ahem ahem Vi we have to go to maa-papa's too." Ritsy said laughing now bringing them back to the present as they pulled apart.

"Sh shut up! How did the tables even turn??" Virat said not really angry and huffed.

"Aww lee my cutu baby is angry?" Rohit asked pulling Virat's cheeks. "Very much so." Virat said pouting like a child.

Ritika and Anushka were looking at them with a so done with them faces.

"See like I said soulmates. I ain't ever having that place in Ro's life." Ritika said laughing and Anushka joined in too.

"Obviously we are for life." Virat said beaming at Rohit who had the same expression.

"Always and forever." Rohit said patting his soulmate's back grinning back.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for being so late but I have my exams so I'll probably still be irregular I ask for co-operation. Please vote and comment as I really love reading your comments.

Ps: This part is a bit shorter than my usual ones but I'll try to give y'all one more update tomorrow. No promises though : )

Till next time TOODLLEESSS!!!