Chapter 3- First meet

Anushka got down from her vanity ready and her manager was talking her through her schedule when she stopped in front of Virat Kohli who was looking different than she expected may be nervous she didn't know why as it was completely opposite than what she had heard about him.

Vi was talking to Ritsy about his schedule too when he looked up to see Anushka walking towards him talking to someone. He instantly started to feel nervous and now was literally shivering.

She came to a stop in front of her and had a very professionally polite smile on her face. Vi rattled his brain for something- something to say but came up empty. Ritsy saw him struggling so she smiled at Anushka and shook her hand.

Anushka reciprocated it with a warm smile and Ritsy said "Hey Anushka Ritika Sajdeh here, Mr. Kohli's manager." Vi internally cringed on hearing Mr. but he couldn't seem to be able to say anything.

Now both of them were looking at Vi and he went in for it and tried to break the ice by saying "Didn't you get anything higher to wear?". He regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth. She was wearing a decent size heels, it wasn't too high and Vi had no business commenting on it but he being himself blurted anything out.

Ritsy and Anushka's eyes widened "Excuse me??" Anushka asked looking slightly offended "I am so sorry I didn't mean it like that. I was-" Vi was trying to explain it to her but just then a spot boy came to call them for the shoot and Anushka walked off.

"It was bad it was horrible it was a nightmare oh god how stupid am I?" Vi said rubbing his hands on his face. Ritsy slapped his hand off "Vi!! Makeup!!" Ritsy reminded him rolling his eyes "Also it's nothing, you are just stupid it'll be alright. She'll figure out that you are a decent guy don't worry." She added laughing and patting his back.

"It doesn't look promising." Vi muttered to himself as he followed Ritsy inside and sat on the chair besides Anushka as the director was waiting for them. "So Mr. Kohli and Ms. Anushka we are going to have to do a little dance that is Tango for this shoot." the director said.

"We have a dance instructor here, her name is Sania she'll help you with it." he said and walked off. The dance instructor came upto him batting her eyelashes at him "Virat sir can I please have a selfie?" she asked touching his arms.

Anushka rolled her eyes and started scrolling on her phone for this drama to get over with. Ritsy was looking at the drama unfold in front of her eyes and enjoying it all too much. She saw a message from Ro which said he was free.

She called him  "Ro you should have been here damn! There's so much drama Vi enjoyed too much on our expense it's our turn now. I can definitely see this going somewhere." she said trying to suppress her laughter as much as she could as soon as he picked up the call.

"Oh god baby calm down! God I am missing so much drama." Ro said laughing "Do shoot some videos for me please." Ro added on a second thought "What have you gone mad? I can't do that." Ritsy said solemnly.

"Please please my ritsy boo pleaseee!" Ro whined and Ritsy couldn't help but melt at this cutie. It doesn't fail to amaze her how much of an affect this man has on her "Ok ok I will try, quit behaving like a cutie bear." Ritsy said rolling her eyes even if he couldn't see her.

"Hey don't roll your eyes on me! I know you were!" Ro exclaimed. "Shh Ro now you go to the house and look at the travel brochures I have left on your desk for your parents ok? Bye I have work." Ritsy said and hung up the call.

"Sure." Vi said with a tight smile feeling a bit uncomfortable at her being all too touchy. She clicked the picture and went to Anushka to tell her about her steps and she grasped it immediately while Vi was fascinated seeing her graceful moves.

"Perfect ma'am. Now it's your turn sir." Sania said as she held her hands to him and they started practicing. Vi stepped on her shoes multiple times muttering sorrys every time and stumbling on his own foot.

He was having actually a hard time with it and he was even tiring out the instructor. "I am so sorry I am stepping on your foot so many times." Vi said as he stepped back after stepping on her toes accidentally for the umpteenth time.

"If you don't mind May I?" Anushka said forwarding her hand to Vi seeing he was struggling so much. She saw that he wasn't as rude as she had perceived him, he was visibly shook as this wasn't his forte and had blurted that horrible joke.

Vi's eyes widened and he looked down blushing a little he gave his hand in hers " Yeah why not sure." he mumbled. Anushka put his hand on her waist and kept her own on his shoulder and clasped his other hand in hers.

She walked him through the steps and he was lost in her eyes and that made him to not loose rhythm. He did it well in his first two tries and Ritsy clapped clearing her throat as they were still looking at each other intently.

They both stepped back "Wow anushka you are a great teacher too, right Vi?" Ritsy said nudging Vi as the director came back. Anushka just gave her a genuine smile and looked between Virat and her "Are-" she was gonna ask something but was interrupted by the director "Let's shoot the first part?" he asked.

Virat and Anushka shot their first shot and Vi was feeling increasingly confident. They sat back on their respective chairs and Vi started "Hey anushka I am sorry for that awful joke there, I was actually a bit nervous as this is not my scene. I know it's not justified but it really was my poor attempt at a joke!" he ended nervously chuckling.

"It's okay Virat. I understand, if anyone tells me to go bat at the ground I'll be a bit rattled at first too. Don't worry I am not taking offense." Anushka said smiling at him and Vi sighed in relief. "Thanks for understanding." he said.

"Ah don't be so formal now!" she said lightly tapping his shoulder. "Vi here take this container, I had taken it with me yesterday from the house by mistake so I brought food for you today. Here!" Ritsy came in giving him the tiffin.

Vi took the tiffin "Are you going?" he asked seeing her with the bag "Yeah I have got to go. I guess you are settled now?" Ritsy asked wagging her eyebrows towards Anushka which he couldn't see as she was standing with her back facing her.

Vi rolled his eyes with a fond smile and stood up gave a hug to her and said "Take care and text me when you reach. Bye!" Ritsy nodded her head and went away. Anushka was looking at them confused and with a frown, honestly she didn't watch cricket much so she had no information about Virat. 

She had the knowledge of the sport and even played it, she used to watch it when she was younger but now with her busy schedule she hadn't seen him play or know anything about him. She was looking at him with a frown wondering something but not quite sure what.

A/N: So here's the next update guys. Please vote and comment as your comments motivate me, please don't be silent readers. Till next time TOODLESSS!!!

Words: 1303