Did Eclipse break this one too?(🎆Bluemoon x decommissioned animatronic!reader🤖))

Bluemoon is my original tsams oc.! they where Eclipse's Lunar "prototype" ((after Bloodmoon)

They mainly just protected lunar from the sidelines—only dying after eclipse really had enough of them, and basically skewering them through their chest cavity and face plate😨😰 (I'll write bluemoon's lore down in more detail if anyone wants it! ( •̀ .̫ •́ )✧))
But yeah this takes place before blu was scraped, and in their pov.
Also things to know—Blu basically had a sailors mouth, and is very literate =^=
Hope y'all like it!!
~~~

The small chains of multi-colored beads on my boots jangled as the boots themselves echoed loudly while I walked through the well-known 'death tunnel'. It was what the "living" bots called where every decommissioned animatronic went to 'die'... or basically raided for any decent, working parts before they were fully scrapped for good. Decommissioned forever.

I sighed out, before letting my ever-wide, golden grin returned to my black faceplate. I hated this place with a fucking passion.....
So, so many good bots gone to waste.
For what?
Wasted souls.
Only for others sick amusement, for a little, little time.

~~~

I soon saw Kylo's.. sister's body in a heap as I sauntered by, her looking like basic scrap already.
It's only been a few days she's that accident. Poor girl... a fall like that had to hurt, excruciating, to be honest.
And... poor Kylo took such a mental beating over it.. blaming himself for it every waking moment. It very clearly wasn't his fault, though.

I saw lots of wet floor and staff bots aswell, new models that never got off "the drawing board". Along with long forgotten animatronics; lost to time.

Then... I saw something. A.. faint, f/c (favorite color!!^^) glow. It flickered too.
"What the..?" I murmured to myself , speeding my steps
There's no way someone's still alive down here... right? It's not plausible—
I stepped closer, slowly. I slowly turned a corner, my top left hand grasping the doorframe as I turned in.
More walking. My pace drastically increased.

Step
Step
Step
Ste-

"woah.. you've gotta be fuckin' joking!"

I gasped as I saw a.. an animatronic I'd never before seen.
And I've seen 'em all!!
Or so I though...!

I couldn't help but smile at the sight.
They where *insert your sona/oc*, quite beautifully constructed too!
I crouched down to them, my grin faltering at the corners a bit.

"What in the hell ever happened to you?.. Poor thing," I spoke out into the air, before fishing a Philips screw driver out of my pocket top left pocket (their cargo pants comin in handy😍) and tapped their flickering (f/c) eyes.
One of my clawed hands rested on their face, tilting it up. The other held the screw-driver, while the lower set held their shoulders still.

"Gods...whatever decommissioned you wanted the job done for good!" I said, still practically talking to myself; I saw claw marks and fire resadue and ash covering their originally (*insert color*) body.

"Did Eclipse break this one too? Like.. damn! Scratch marks AND evidence of an electrical fire,"
I popped the cover off their eye plates, then pried their face plate open with one of my claws; now examining their endoskeleton. With a surprised look, I mumbled;
"Oh goodness... I've got my work cut out for me."

~~~

After about four and a half hours (honestly more or less, lost track) and maybe 17 trips between the daycare and parts and services; I got the old broken bot all fixed up! Good as new if I do say so myself! And I certainly do!
I even was lucky enough to find some  of their old parts in the back of P.A.S.!
Found out their name too! It was on the part box's labels.

"Y/n"

Very, very fitting for them if you asked me. Adorable too!

I huffed slightly and wiped the nonexistent sweat from where my brow would be; before clicking reboot on the other animatronic. Their body trembled a bit as the words:

Y/n.EXE . . . Reboot: 0%. .  . 2%

Appeared over the newly fixed animatronic.
I sat patiently, as I waited for it to reach 100.

~~~

About maybe.... 45 minutes later their full reboot finished.

I sat with my two lower arms ragdolled onto the cold flooring, the top left one probed against my knee to hold my head up, and the other wrapped around my knee. I sighed silently; almost asleep, when I hear...

!Y/n.EXE . . . Reboot: completed!

I huffed a bit, "I just got comfy..." then realized their reboot had completed! I knelt, then watched as they regained "consciousness."
I jumped up, standing up and adjusting myself.
My lower arms rested on my waist and the top ones folded across my torso.
I watched as their eyes lit up, their pupils coming into view. I smiled triumphantly as they wobbled to a standing position, using the wall to balance.

"Where.. am I? I'm supposed to be in (*insert oc's designated resigning area*)! Who are you?" They asked, looking around with mad concern.
I chuckled, looking at them with half-cut eyes.
"Woah, woah, slow down sweetheart! Cool your jets," I grinned a bit wider, taking their hand and walking back towards the Plex, knowing the newbie couldn't find the way back themselves. "I'm Bluemoon, you can call me Blu, or anything you'd like, Darlin',"
They nodded, curiously looking me up and down. I immediately noticed their hands landing at our intertwined hands. Giggling, I decided to tease them a bit.
"Like what you see?" I ask them, bending over to closer to their height. I saw their cheeks flush. I only smiled. "I uhm-" they stuttered.
"Woah, hah! Darling! Don't worry! I'm only kiddin' around with you!"
"Ah, okay." They replied, nodding. They seemed to be taking in my character, I enjoyed seeing the wheels in their head turn, it was amusing!

~~~

Once we made it to the daycare again, I sat with Little Y/N on top of a play structure while Eclipse was out and Moon was trying to get his brother's body back.
We just talked and talked! I flirted, they laughed! It felt great!

"And then, I-" I stopped mid-sentence, feeling their hand press against the top of mine. My grin fell and my cheeks seemed to heat up. The fans in my head whirred, trying to keep me from overheating.
"Ooh? So the flirty one is easily flustered?" They asked, laughing. Their free hand over their mouth and their eyes closed. I.. just stared. My eyes wide and my grin faltered a bit.

I was in.. awe at them.

I didn't know.. how or why, but I adored this animatronic already.

I then let my smile return, mumbling..
"I love you..!"

Then then stopped laughing, looking up.

"What was that?" They asked

"N-nothing!" I straightened my posture up quickly, then hid my face in my hands.

...
You're going to be the death of me, stop my "heart" right here<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🦋🌟🦋~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it! I don't have much to say; but yeah!

Have a good day, lovely people! See you on the flip side!<33