🔪🥀Theyre...gone..?🪦🦋(multichatacter x reader scenarios))

Okay I'm not sorry for this, i enjoy writing this kinda stuff :3
This is how you act to theses characters deaths. ^^
(Moon, kc, BM, lunar, etc))
And if I missed anyone, please tell me! (And the video title so I can watch it and write accordingly->_<))
~~~

🌌💥Lunar🦋🧸
•you broke down.
• "you're lying" or "it can't be true" where repeated a million of times
•a lot of your nights where spent crying yourself to sleep, Spigot in your arms.
•you talked to moon a lot, so you felt a little better.
•you wanted to rip eclipse apart yourself. (You got close, onetime he came into the daycare and you beat him with a wrench. ^^))

💤🖤Moondrop🪦🥀
•you at first think it's a joke....but laughing turns to crying when you realize sun isn't joking.
•you and sun had eachother to rely on in that time
•and with that said, you two vented to earth in that time.
•you ended up falling asleep in moons old room more times than not. You missed him so bad.

♥️🔫Bloodmoon/the Twins🗡️🌹
•you wouldn't look at sun. Basically ignored his existence.
•moon was the peacemakers between you two
•you vented to earth SO MUCH in that time, ending with you sobbing into her shoulder.
•you hated knowing they where gone...

🔪❤️‍🩹Killcode🩸💉
•you where furious with Bloodmoon.
•you wanted him dead the second time.
•you knew KC had been through enough; and he'd just turned a new leaf...
•through tears, you ended up cooking some of the meals he made for you. You where sobbing as you ate by yourself.

🎃🕷️Eclipse🌟🧨
•you couldn't beleive it....
•he was so resilient; and now....he's just gone..?
•you didn't really cope
•you bottled your emotions up so much. You finally broke into a fit of rage and tears one day over a minor inconvenience.
•you hated he was gone
•you didn't know what to do anymore....