🐉🛡️Funziez!! 🦋🌀 (basiclly scenarios[?])

Fun facts about my Oc's!
Check this every now and then! I'll add on to it!!
~~~
•Bluemoon hates the color green, they dunno why they just despise of it

•Kylo and Earth are really good friends (after their sister's death; he confided in her for therapy)

•kylo always paints her nails a different color; they're never aloud to be the same color for too long

•both Bluemoon and Kylo have SH scars. Ky's are on his wings (they tried ripping them off after the accident) and Blu's are on his shoulders and ankles.

•Bluemoon enjoys playing Minecraft with lunar; though they prefer horror games

•Kylo loves animal crossing

•ky's favorite color is... all of them!!

•blu's favorite color is yellow (surprisingly!)

•Blu (after being revived) loves messing with Jack (scaring him, sparring with him, even picking him up like a cat)

•Ky thinks Eclipse's voice is attractive (even tho they hate him TwT), and had a crush on Earth for awhile *pansexual panic*

•When Bluemoon has to patch their clothing up, they like using extra fabric from their other celestial siblings hats/pants (the unused fabric from when they where made, don't make it weird =_=)
They find it comforting

•Ruin made Ky a plush that resembled their sister. Kylo cried, and thanked ruin for it millions of times over<3 (BAM, WHOLESOMENESS)

•Kylo is a sucker for hugs/cuddles. They just melt into them immediately! They'll accept hugs from pretty much anyone.

•blu is the flirtiest, cockiest bastard you'll ever meet TwT (but that's how yk you are close to 'em; he's only like that w/ ppl he's close to)