Love, are you alright?.. (🌼Sunrise x Reader📒 x Moondop🌃)) pt.1

While you where in the breakroom by yourself, the attendants (your boyfriends 😘)) just happened to walk by and.... Worry about the song you where singing (song above!^^)) so they decide to stop by and talk to you about it.
I also really like/sorta relate to this song so I felt writing this would be easy-ish. ^^
(TW! Mentions of SH and su!c!d@l thoughts‼️⚠️)
(Switching POV's!!))
~~~
☀️POV:

"You're definitely bald brother! Just admit it!"
I teased, patting moon on the head. His red eyes narrowed as he exhailed a sharp growl as he took another step forward. The only sound in the hallway being the sounds of our voices mixed with our padded shoes.
"Sunrise, heh...brother oh dearest of mine. Say that again and I'm stripping those beloved rays of yours from your head. See who's bald then. I mean, you already are because RAYS AREN'T HAIR." Moon retorted. His smile grew wide as he watched me back off, mentally sweat-dropping. at-least he hasn't fallowed through with that yet...

"T-they are too.."
"Not."
~~~

We continued walking aimlessly, sharing new video ideas for the show and the occasional bit of normal brotherly bickering. I laughed a bit, it was good having my brother back..
I smiled a bit wider, before placing my hands in my pockets. Knowing eclipse was gone for now, mixed with being happy with my brother being here was a nice feeling. Plus we had a partner! How could life get any better?

🌙 POV:
Me and sun now walked in a comfortable silence for awhile, walking the halls of the plex to get out of the stupid daycare. I swear that place is making me go stir-crazy sometimes.

We soon neared the employee break room. The door was slightly cracked open, nothing new—it never closed properly. Fazbear needs to fix that, but they sure as hell will never do it. I sighed, rolling my eyes with a scowl.
"Should we check and see if Y/n is on break?!" Sun excitedly asked, turning to me; his white eyes wide and his smile matching. A blush to his cheeks apparent. I only shook my head, closing my eyes in the process. He's like a dog— I exhaled with a soft chuckle at the thought.
"Whyyy..," Sunny whined with a pout on his face, his shoulders now slumped with his arms dangling aimlessly.

There's my point, heh.... Sunny the golden retriever boy.

"Because, they literally work with us, you see them all the time brother. Give them a break, let em enjoy it," I replied with a shrug. Sun replied only with a soft huff before fixing his shrimp-looking posture to now standing upright and walking again at my side. He playfully punched my shoulder with a chuckle, I giggled too. I returned the brotherly gesture of shoving his head down before walking further ahead—my hands now folded in front of me as Sun caught up.

As we walked by the break room, now in silence--I stopped mid-step. My head perked up, before I whipped my head in the direction of the break room door. Sun stopped beside me with a now tilted head.
"Why'd ya sto—"
"Shut up. Listen."

Sun shifted as my eyes widened. What the fuck.. who-

it was Y/n.

Y/n...singing..?

Id usually be willing to listen, but the words concerned me. What was this song.... And why would our happy-go-lucky partner be singing it?! There something we weren't aware of... but they where acting more off lately... hiding shit and now seeming more sad.......
Sun now caught on and shut up, the same look of concern on his features. Anxiety was now consuming my brothers body language as he shifted closer to the door with me.

Your POV:
My headphones now played a new song, I sang it.

I wasn't happy.
but it helped.
I related to the words.
I wished I could.
I wrote all my feelings down in a journal, doing so now aswell. It didn't make me feel any better, but maybe someone would find it and it could help others... I don't know

"I did it, I jumped, I stepped right off that cliff without a parachute~"
I sighed out before letting the next line escape my lips; a blank look in my eyes as I wrote.
"I looked over the edge and saw the view of something I could never do, and no part of me knew how, but the moment came and it had to be now! So I did it, I jumped, I stepped right off that cliff without a parachute."

That's when I heard the door creek open. I jumped, instinctively turning my music off and quickly hiding the notebook in my lap.
In the doorway where Sun and Moon, both with concern written all over their faces. Sun had a look of pure horror and anxiety, Moons of concern and hurried fear. And I already knew:
I'm screwed

☀️POV:
"A-sunshine! I-"
I stumbled over my words before being cut off by Moon, probably for the best though, I was seconds away from shutting down due to my high anxiety levels here.
"Starlight, what was that?!" Moon snapped, stepping over to Y/n. He looked so scared, as if to say "I'm not loosing anyone else". He put both arms down onto the table with a thud. His red eyes on them as I took an anxious step into the room. I stayed in the doorway, my arms dangling to what made me look like a t-Rex. I was so scared for our partner.
Please save them Moony.

🌙POV:
"Starshine, you're coming with us. We need to talk."
I said, glaring worriedly. They only shook their head, now to which i got up, huffing audibly. I rolled my eyes as I walked around the table.
I slipped my arms under their legs and torso, picking them up bridal-style with ease, they squirmed a bit in my tight grasp, but soon gave up knowing I meant business. "Not the time for games or stubbornness, hun."

"Hey, Sunny, can you grab their bag and book? My hands are kinda full and I'd rather not leave them here," I blankly said as I walked out the door. That seemed to wake my brother from his trance— now hearing Sun scuttle in the room now behind us.
~~~
We arrived in me and Sun's shared room, Sunny now returning to our side with the pack slung over his shoulder.
"Trade," I abruptly stated, softly handing Y/n off to my brother and in turn taking their pack and setting it over to the side.  I sat down on the floor, one leg up and the other leg outstretched on the floor. Sun sat down crosslegged beside me; Y/n sitting in his lap with a look of helplessness on their face.
"D-do I have to talk? I- I'll just burden you two.." they murmured, their voice cracking.
"Hun... sunshine... you're the light of our life, you wouldn't burned us with anything!" Sun reassured, as I gave a nod of agreement.
"Yeah, it's okay, our little star. Take your time."

Y/n's POV:
I let the weeks worth of held-in tears finally spill from my eyes, now clutching Sun in a hug. He was very quick to return it, softly stroking the back of my head,  brining me a bit of comfort. I tried speaking through my sobbing, though it sounded like pathetic chokes and squeaks;  just to hear Sun's voice speaking above me:
"Shhh.. it's okay, we'll wait till you're ready,"
I slowly nodded against his metal chest, only now clutching him closer than before

I'll need more than a minute.... but you two deserve to know..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌙🤍☀️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all liked this, and even through my burnout, I'll definitely get part two out asap. I promise.
Sorry for being so late (or slow? Idk anymore)) to get stuff out. I've been struggling with mental health, shits getting hard, but I'll try my best!

Love you guys, stay safe. <3