✨Announcement!! :D✨

HIHIHI

ITS MEEE

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME

So, in the future there will be new oneshots, starring my two oc's: Kylo & Bluemoon!

Kylo:
(Gender-fluid & Pansexual))
(overview):he's a humanoid dragon animatronic, with light blue scales and white eyes (them being broken in the accident, leaving him partially blind)). He also has yellow and orange legwarmers.
He's very charismatic and peppy, cheerful is his middle name! He loves helping people, & that's good because that's his assigned job! He's also very easily jealous, and VERY VERY overprotective. He's loves cleaning even if his own assigned room is a complete disaster (it became that way after Kyla's death, he's never gotten to cleaning it up again))
(job(s)!): kylo is the Pizzaplex's personal lost and found unit for the kiddos! Whether is lending sun and moon a hand when a kid gets out of their sight, or a child wandered away from their parents; Ky's on the case! Never has he never found anyone! And! When he's not off saving children: he and his sister Kilya (who is now decommissioned after missing kylo's hand an plummeting to the ground, and 20 feet up—leading her to be smashed upon hitting the ground)) would preform acrobatic acts to entertain the children who's parents never showed/still needed to pick them up. (After his sister was decommissioned; he doesn't really do too many shows anymore)
(height:) about 5'5; short for an animatronic, sure, but perfect for his job! It allows him to get into tight squeezes easily
Art posted below:

 (After his sister was decommissioned; he doesn't really do too many shows anymore)(height:) about 5'5; short for an animatronic, sure, but perfect for his job! It allows him to get into tight squeezes easilyArt posted below:

(Unfinished sketch of Kilya))

Bluemoon:(He/they pronouns & bisexual))(Overview:)they where eclipse's lunar "prototype" ((after bloodmoon)

Bluemoon:
(He/they pronouns & bisexual))
(Overview:)they where eclipse's lunar "prototype" ((after bloodmoon). It was a lot of trial and error between Blue and Bloodmoon, Eclipse learned. He didn't like either tho; with him being scared of BM and BlueMoon was too eager to speak out against him.
They where one of the only ones protected lunar even if it was from the sidelines. They saw lunar as a younger brother; and they where NOT about to let a stupid hot Cheeto walk all over their younger siblings —only dying after eclipse had enough of them; and skewering them (my au; eclipse knows a lil magic)) threw the chest cavity and faceplate
(Job/s:)) protecting lunar. Thats the only job they had for themselves before they died. Eclipses purpose for them was to 1.) replace bloodmoon 2.) have a weapon to protect him from the bloodthirsty beast he'd created & 3.) have someone to inhabit moons body when he needed it.
(Height!:) about 7'8. Yes, they're tall asf, ik! :3
Eclipse wanted them to be tall to almost use them as a shield. They're very insecure about this though, so, don't mention it if you don't gotta :(
(OLD‼️ sketch posted below^^))

 They're very insecure about this though, so, don't mention it if you don't gotta :((OLD‼️ sketch posted below^^))