💗❤️Happy valentines day from the gang!(munticharacter x reader scerarios)) 💞❣️

How I think they'd tell you happy Valentine's Day::::
:3333
~~~

☀️Sunrise:
*in the middle of you two cleaning the daycare, when he leans his broomstick up against the play structure, walking over to the security desk and  returnning with a bag of your favorite candy/chocolate**
"You look super nice today sunbite.! Happy Valentine's Day!"

🌗Moondrop: *sees a little kid ask another to be their valentine**
"Cringe...Oh- OH- shit that's today?"
*looks over at you as he wraps an arm around your shoulders, pulling you into his chest**
"Happy Valentine's Day, starlight!"
*forehead kith 😘**

🎃Eclipse: (pretend he's actually nice-ish to you😍✋))
*You two are just cuddling & hanging out; you playing Minecraft and him watching, when he sighs**
"I know I don't say it much, but I love you darling. Happy Valentine's Day or whatever..."

*you kiss his cheek before continuing your game**

💤 Lunar: *runs and tackles you into a tight hug, a small plushtoy in hand**
" HAPPY VALENTINES DAY STARBEAM!!"
*he places soft kisses all over your face. Once you're up, you finally receive the adorable plush toy of your F/A (favorite animal))**

🥩Bloodmoon/the twins: *they come up to you, hands behind their back with a proud smile. They looked like a 3 y/o tbh xD**
"This is for you, bloodrain!"
"We got it just for you, mortal!"
*they proudly announced!**

(If you wanna know what they had:...it was a human heart... still beating too TwT [humor them, reader. They're trying their hardest—]))

🛠️Solar: *while you two are working on fixing something, he stands up and pats your shoulder with one hand, the other on your waist as he bent down, giving you a kiss atop your head and whispering**

"happy Valentine's Day, my dear"
*before walking to go get the tool he needed from a nearby shelf**

🌏Earth: *she makes you a card, buys you preferred clothing, candy, plushies, the whole 9 yards :3**
"Only the best you you my love!! Happy Valentines!"
(You two cuddle and talk the rest of the day! :D))

⛓️Ruin: *buys you a package storebotten cards and writes lil different loving notes on each, hiding them around the daycare for you to find**
"Heh! Dont worry my dear! I'll give you hints!
I love you! Happy Valentine's"

🔪Kc: *makes you breakfast in bed, kissing you on the hand*
"You look simply Devine, dearest. We can do anything you want this Valentine's Day! I love you."

🦋Bluemoon(my oc‼️)): *takes you on a shopping spree (they pay for everything ofc >:P)), then take you to a fancy lunch**
"You're worth ALL this and more, my star! It's the least I could do!"

🐉Kylo(my oc‼️)): *takes you to a bookstore and you and him read and buy practically half the store out**
"Heh, glad you had fun today! Can't wait to cuddle up with you and read all these! Happy day of love my dearest knight!"

🍴Frank/Forkface: *heavy breathing as they stare at you across the room**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️🌹❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~