New friend?! (🚨🍁Announcment/catchup!!🍂🥊))

While aimlessly rummaging through some older drawings, Jax found another Self insert!
☆⌒ (*^-゜) v

Her name is Harvest moon. their basically Ruin's version of Jack to keep Earth out of harm's way.

"She needs someone to keep an eye on her... and jack can't be two places at once" (not trying to be weird or anything! just wholesomeness)

She have a very autumn-like color palette. Big eyes and small freckles adorn their look.
she has received the nickname Autu and Fall from such (given by Ruin and Earth, Lunar has some too that I forgot.  ̄へ ̄)
They have a large fluffy-rimmed night-cap, and sharp teeth. They're modeled after the original version of Bloodmoon too! (☆▽☆)
I'll post the picture when I get a minute!^^

~~~
Name: Harvest moon
Pronouns: she/her & xe/xem (✿◡‿◡)
Likes: running around with Lunar, having long conversations with Earth, fetching tools for Ruin when he's fixing the Faz-cade machines, and helping Sun and Moon in the daycare. they also enjoy having small tea parties with Earth when Pollux comes to visit! ^^
dislikes: darkness, yelling, showing any emotions (they feel like they can't protect anyone if their emotions are shown on their face), Slow walkers, being alone, cramped spaces, and people stealing/ tugging (on) their hat.

~~~

⭐💛Catchup!!🍒🏮
—————————————————————————

•Nicknames
Hers for you: Silly human/animatronic, sweet pea, sugar, little one (assuming your shorter) or my tall partner (assuming your taller), Hun

Yours for her: Guardian, melody (readers will understand this later :3), snowflake (again, you'll learn in future stories!), pretty lil' physo (yes, like the song, Y/n has watched them dismantle other animatronics [Earth protection unit, remember? (≧∀≦)ゞ]), rose/Rosie/my rose, beauty.

•First Date
there's a small flower field near the plex, leading to a wooded area. (similar to where hiccup found toothless in the first HTTYD movie![can you guys tell I love HTTYD? XD]) there's a cavity in the ground, eroded out with time, it's beaming with life. Harvest goes there when the plex becomes too much. It's safe to say you loved it (to say the least!)

•First impression(s)
xyrs of you: very hard working. for someone working for Fazbear entertainment, you're a VERY hard worker. they respect that. and the fact you treat everyone the same, and don't give into the demanding or screaming customers is amazing to them!

yours of xem: You enjoyed talking to them, the little they talked. you always saw them with the Daycare's counselor attendant, Earth. You learned their name to be Harvest; Nicknamed Autu (to which you called them.) they were very sweet, even if they refused to acknowledge it. you enjoyed their compony!

•Hugs
they're very clingy when you get to know them. they're very into Back hugs with their head on your shoulder and enjoy cuddling! (they're such a little spoon x3)
or when they're feeling brave, they pick you up and swing your legs around their waist. now and again they'll teasingly pretend to drop you (they'll never actually let that happen)