🍷🥀💥Dreams... (Not a oneshot ^^))☀️⚠️🛢️

Based upon a dream I hade last night about Blood-moon's death
Context: it was a spilt love between sunrise and the twins. (Some headcanons involved))
~~~
BM's POV:
We laughed, rearing back. One hand rested on where our stomach would be, the other pointed directly in-front of us at the Sun man. He held a barrel, or more likely one of the guns his brother likely made.
"You're too cowardice to shoot Sun man!! You won't do it!"
"Weak! Weak like the rest!!"
We laughed some more, now almost falling forwards, one of our hands now rested on our knee; claws digging into the rosy fabric of our pants, while we used the other to take the corner of our mouth upwards and stretching out our open smile, allowing out tongue to slither out as we taunted the one in-front of us.

Us giggling was the only sound as he stood silently before us.
We now stood upright, wiping an oil-"tear" from the corner of our eye, caused by us laughing so hard.

Now... one of our eyebrows raised as we saw the Sun Man;  looking up with narrowed eyes. They seemed to be full of rage and venom. Our tail flicked as we tilted our head curiously, our blackened eyes now filled with curiosity about Sunrise's next move. Our red star-filled pupils rested on the barrel, then darted to the one called Sunrise's face.

Was he really the coward we made him out to be?..

....That eclipse made him out to be?

.....

Or....

...

Are we wrong..?

.............

And....taunting someone, with.... Basically....a loaded gun...?

——

Sunrise's POV:
I shakily, but steadily held the gun-like barrel in-front of me. Knowing exactly how to properly function it, as my brother had taught me in days now past.

I exhaled sharply as my eyes narrowed.

...

"I'm sick. And. Tired. of your shit. You've reached the end of your journey in this life; Bloodmoon. Sorry it had to end this way; but I'm only the judge. You made your own choices and sealed your own fate."

I sternly stated, raising the barrel to where it needed to be positioned for me to get a good, fatal shot on them.
I watched as I aimed; they froze. Their eyes wide, a look of true terror, then rage, then a mix of both.

Their tail flicked, then faltered; falling to the side of their legs. They seemed frozen.
For the first time; their wide, fanged grin faltered at the corners. It fell seconds later.

I sighed, readying myself for the kick of the barrel. Before; letting it fire.

Bloodmoon's POV:
Oil-made tears filled the corners of our eyes.
"No! Not like this!!"
"Nonononono—!!!"
We reached out for the air in-front of us helplessly, before our vision was invaded in white light and every part of our body was invaded in an excruciating pain.

...

Next thing we know... we're stuck in a darkness....

A void.

It's cold....

We can see stars... they seem to be brighter than before...............

We can't move....

I don't even know if my brother is there anymore...

Sun's POV:
"Oh...my..God.....I.. shot them.."
I breathed heavily, dropping the barrel and stepping backwards with my hands converting my mouth. I staggered backwards till my back and hands hit the security desk. My white eyes where wide as my mouth fell slightly agape.

"SUN?! WHAT WAS THAT?? ARE YOU OKAY???!"
Now I heard Moon's voice far off, getting much closer as he yelled, matched with his quick, swift footsteps.

"Y-yeah!! Brother! I'm fine! I was cleaning the barrels... and one went off!" I lied. My hands shaking as I took them off the cold desktop.

Now I'm lying to my own brother?... no... me..?

Who am I becoming??!!

This isn't me.... Is it?!

It has to be Eclipse... right...?

...

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Idiot.

IDIOT.

...............

~~~

And that's when I woke up.
I was confused how I dreamt THAT of all things—as well as how detailed and accurate it was-
But yeah!! =^=
Thought I'd share-