22) Mind Over Matter Makes These Things Feel So Real

Jenna suggested to grab something to eat before going to the concert, and I agreed. So we stopped by a bar which I didn't bother looking for the name of.

There was music coming out of it, live music. We entered the bar and the air was way warmer than outside. There was a brown haired girl singing 'Cornflake Girl' by Tori Amos on a little stage. I had seen her before, she was a senior at my school, her name was Juliet. She had a nice voice. Other guys were playing the piano and the drums.

Jenna was looking for a table when I stopped her by putting my arm in front of her. That's because I saw someone familiar sitting all alone at a booth. I smiled to myself and stepped closer to Justin.

"What brings you here?" I asked, crossing my arms and smirking at him.

He looked up at me with raised eyebrows, then smiled as well.

"Oh hey, Lynn. Hi, Jenna. I was just doing some school work." Jenna saluted back while I raised an eyebrow.

"At this time? It's a little late to do homework." I stated and he shrugged.

"I never finish assignments in time, it's a bad habit. Wanna sit with me?" he asked and I nodded slightly.

"Yeah, thanks." I said and both me and Jenna took the seats across from in in the booth.

"Are you guys going to that Paramore concert?" he asked.
"Yep! It's gonna be so amazing, I feel it! You're coming too?" Jenna asked, with a megawatt smile. Damn, nothing could turn that girl off. I chuckled at her excitement and turned back to Justin.

"No, actually I'm waiting for someone..." He explained. "But... I don't mind that much. I like it here." He shrugged.

"Hey, Lynn, this song always reminds me of you." He stated, with a small smile.

I stayed silent and listened to the song playing with more attention now.

"This is not really happening. You bet your life it is!" Juliet sang. I kept listening to the song and it was relaxing. I believe live music is way better than recorded stuff.

Jenna ordered something for the three of us and we chatted with Justin before we figured we were going to be late for the concert if we didn't go now. It was nice to see Justin there. I wonder who he was going to meet, but it's not my business.

We said our goodbyes and paid for the food before getting back to the car, this time headed to the show's area.

--

"I still can't believe you got the tickets." I confessed, shaking my head as she dragged me walked to the stadium. Jenna turned around for a second, flashing me a smile that was shining bright in the dark.

"But we're here." she responded in a sing song voice. Her grip on my wrist tightened as we walked through the crowd of people, so that I wouldn't get lost.

There were so many people, so many hearts connecting to the same music and lyrics. It's amazing.

It wasn't long until the concert started. We had a perfect view on the stage as Jeremy, Josh, Zac, Taylor and Hayley jumped onto it and started playing. (A/N: It's supposed to be the BNE era, that's why the Farro's are in it. Okay keep reading.)

I still couldn't figure how Jenna managed to get the tickets, it's almost impossible to buy them before it gets sold out.

The songs were all beautiful, of course. From the punker ones to the slower ones, and the crowd was an all one with the band and the music. Everyone, and I swear, everyone in the stadium was singing along to the lyrics. The sharp lights, the echoes, and I was dancing to the beat too. After all, it was my favourite band.