31) Please Be The Light That Carries Me

"Oh finally!" Alexa exclaimed, greeting me, Alex, Brian and Justin on the terrace of the building she had sent us to. There was a huge helicopter behind her, still. Someone was in the pilot seat, but I couldn't see his face. Yet he was staring at me, so I decided to look away.

"Have you guys said all your goodbyes? Packed all your stuff?" Alexa asked, after introducing herself to the guys.

"Yeah." We all said in unison and she nodded.

"Okay, we're going to leave now then. Any afterthoughts? Speak now or never." I exchanged glances with the others and we all shook our heads.

"Okay, let's get in!" she exclaimed and hopped on the helicopter, us following behind.

I was expecting the inside to be smaller, but it was pretty comfortable. I mean, not too much, but still tolerable.

There was another guy in here, he had brown hair and was tall and muscular. And two other girls, one with brown long hair, she seemed nice. The other had blue hair, she looked really rad. They were both really pretty and I couldn't help but notice similarities with Alexa's traits.

"Ah, guys, these are my sisters." She started. Well that explains the likeness.

"Angela," she introduced, pointing at the brown haired one, who waved a little to us.

"And Sam." She now pointed at the blue haired one, who smiled and gave a two finger salute.

"I'm Lynn." I introduced, "They're Justin, Alex-"

"We know who you are." Sam laughed.

"Oh, okay." I said, nodding, and she smiled. They seemed nice, I had a feeling that we'd get along well.

"And this is my brother, Gabe." Alexa introduced, pointing to the tall guy. He reached out his hand with a grin and I shook it, returning a small smile. He seemed the charming type if you ask me.

We all took our seats and Alexa made a sign to the pilot, who just did an okay sign back and started the vehicle. As the helicopter lifted up, the engine was making a very loud noise, along with the propellers. The windows were overshadowed but I guess there was a lot of wind outside right now.

"Why are the windows obscured?" Justin asked, preceding me.

"Because technically you shouldn't know what's the path to get there. It's not me who decides, but don't worry about that, take it easy." She replied. I nodded. I usually liked watching out of the window, but I didn't mind.

Although, having obscured windows made it look too segregated to me too small. Luckily none of us was claustrophobic, because it gave that blurring sense of closed.

"So, may we start with explanation?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Sure thing. Shoot." Alexa replied. I didn't mind that the others were here, by this time I was an open book for them.

"Okay first off, the rabbit. The bite. You probably know about the damn bite, how do you explain that?"

"Oh yeah, about that..." she let out a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Yes. That rabbit does exist. Just, it's not exactly how you imagined it." She said, than motioned beside Sam's seat and she pulled out a small cage with a rabbit in it. He was... adorable. Too adorable. But actually, what the hell?

She passed the cage to Angela, who opened it, and Alexa took the rabbit before her sister sat the cage back on the floor.

"Lynn, this is Abraham Jr." Alexa introduced. I stared at the white, fluffy rabbit, with my mouth slightly open as I held it in my hands.