Chapter 20

Kisses. Soft kisses. Wet kisses. Trailing down her stomach. Then moving up her stomach. Her body tingles and her centre throbs. She squirms from where she lays with a quiet gasp, and the kisses stop.

Slowly, her eyes open, falling into an abyss of black eyes, a sparkle of lust and mischief swimming in them. She smiles, wide and genuinely, her head trapped between two arms and she almost whimpers when one hand moves to her chest, brushing lightly on one of her already hardened breasts. Riley, of course. What a wonderful way to wake up.

"Hey mama,"

Oh! The morning voice. The one that always has Layla's body tingling with an insatiable need. The hand stops and moves away and she almost whines because she liked it better where it was.

"Don't you look pretty," the compliment is accompanied by a small smirk, eyes scanning her from her face then down to her body in a hungry way before moving back up to look into her eyes.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were visited by a succubus in your dreams," Layla responds, and if the words come out a little breathy then her lover must enjoy hearing them like that because the smirk turns into a grin.

"If you must know," Riley says, moving down to level her lips with her lover's ear. She lets out a small breath but it still works in sending a shiver down the latter's body.

"You're the only hot ass demon that runs rampant in all my thoughts and dreams," she continues before nuzzling her lover's neck. Layla wastes no time in wrapping her arms around her shoulders, pulling her closer and just noticing how her legs are wide open, welcoming Riley's body with a familiar need.

"Fuck," she moans out quietly, and she really doesn't mean for the sound to leave her lips so easily. But it's Riley, and she cannot exactly control herself when she bites into a very sensitive spot, soothing the pinch of wonderful pain with her hot, wet tongue. Because of course Riley knows exactly how to turn her on without even touching her much.

"Baby, I need you," she breaths out, and Riley's body stills. She moves back slightly to look into her eyes with a familiar darkness before blinking twice, seeming to have been pulled from her lustful trance.

"Max," is all she says before slowly moving away from her lover who lets out a small groan of frustration. Because as much as Riley would love to take up the chance of being rid off of her sexual frustration, she cannot put Max- who is sleeping in the room next to theirs, through the trauma of hearing the uncontrollable moans of a sex drunk Layla being the first sound to enter his ears in his waking up.

Layla, however, seems to have other thoughts in mind because as soon as Riley's back lands on the bed, she is up and climbing on top of her. Riley moves back in shock and confusion but Layla is quick on her feet, moving forward to quickly straddle her.

"Lay-" Riley tries to protest, but her words are drowned by the latter's lips on hers and she lets go of all self-control, kissing her lover back with same energy and hunger. Layla pulls away and their eyes meet in a hungry stare, lips parted, panting.

"I said, that I need you," Layla repeated her words, her eyes bright with lust as her pupils dilated. Her head slowly dropped and their foreheads met, eyes closing at the sync beating of their hearts.

"What'u gonna do about that?" She asks again, and that's all it takes for Riley to regain control. Her hands fly up to hold her girlfriend and in one swift move, she flips them over, settling herself in between the latter's legs.

Layla gasps in suprise, but the expression is quickly replaced by a sly smile and she bites her lower lip.

"Are you challenging me?" Riley asks, a small smirk on her face as she hovers over her lover in a dominating way that has Layla's heart beating too fast.

"Are you?" Riley asks again, her intense stare unwavering.

Layla quickly shakes her head no, unable to look away. Riley cocks an eyebrow, tilting her head to the side slightly, a silent command for the latter to use her words. Layla gets the hint, breathing through her mouth in an attempt to try and calm the pacing of her heart.

"I'm not," she breathes out, the words causing a small side smile to tug at the corner of Riley's lips.

"She places a kiss on Layla's forehead, her lips lingering before moving away.

"Good girl," she whispers in amusement before moving away from her, laying back down next to her on the bed. Layla let's out quiet breaths through her mouth, her eyes closing as she tries to keep her mind focused on something else other than her arousal.

"I wanted to ask you something," Riley speaks again, and this time she sounds serious and a bit hesitant. Layla sits up against the bed rest, biting down on her lower lip to try and focus.

Riley lets out a small smile as she pushes herself up and settles next to her.

"I uh-" she hesitates, looking down at her hands. Layla reached out to grab her hands, rubbing on them with a small smile.

"I was wondering if you would like to go with me to-" she exhales through her nose.

"To visit my mother in prison."

Short silence fills the room and Layla blinks, folding her lips to hide her smile.

"Are you serious? Like, are you sure? For real?" She asks, unsuccessfully trying to hide her excitement. Riley looks at her then, her nervousness and worry fading away when she spots the small smile on her lover's face. She feared that Layla would act weird about the whole thing. Yes, she knew that Layla had a kind heart and would probably never say no to her, but she still found it hard to act normal when it came to having a mother who has been in prison for half of her life. She wasn't ashamed or anything like that, just scared of being judged or mocked. She had enough of that in high school and was really just looking for some support this time, just that.

She and her friends never really dwelled much on the issue. She was never eager to talk about it, so they never pushed.

"You are- excited?" She asks, just to be sure that her lover was truly cool with it. Layla doesn't try to hide her excitement anymore, her lips breaking out into a wide smile as a small blush tints her cheeks.

"Of course I am. Riley," she sits up, letting out a sigh of relief.

"We've known each other for years, Max included in the picture. You've met my parents, even though it was not in good terms," a certain sadness flashes in her eyes. She quickly shrugs it off, but Riley sees it nonetheless, concern showing on her face. She opens her arms for her and Layla doesn't hesitate to cuddle up to her.

"We've met Max's family a lot of times. They know us. But you've never us introduced to yours. I mean, sure, there were occasions when we came across your dad like that one time he found us chilling at your place, but that's just it. I know how much you love your mother, she matters to you the most. So you introducing me to her makes me feel... Accepted. Like we are finally getting serious about us. I'm sorry, I think I'm getting ahead of myself," she says, slight panic audible in her voice.

"Hey," Riley calls her, placing a small kiss on the crown of her head as she holds her tighter against her.

"You're not getting ahead of yourself, I promise."

Layla slowly looks up at her, searching her eyes. Riley gives her a small smile.

"I love you," she tells her, and Layla's blush returns.

"I love you," she whispers, moving forward to plant a small kiss on the latter's lips. They pull back but their faces stay close. Riley glances down at Layla's lips, licking her own before looking up into her eyes, and Layla gives her a smile.

"We should get ready," she whispers, her eyes dropping to stare at Layla's lips once more.

"Mhm," Layla agrees, but doesn't move away as her own eyes look down at her lover's lips. She doesn't overthink it. Moving forward, Riley meets her halfway and they kiss again, this time longer than before.

When they finally pull apart, they are both panting and smiling, their foreheads resting against each other.

"I love you Riley. I really do,"

"I love you too, now and always."