7-Trick and Treat

Shuhaib POV:

We were having night talks with my family in the living room and it was bedtime. All of them went to their respective rooms except me, shifa, riyas and ayesha bhabi. And thats when shifa started irriating riyas. I could sense riyas staring through the other side, where shifa is seated.

Shifa questions looking at ayesha bhabi "Dont u think we should go and have our sleepover?" I guess she really hasnt had enough from him. The next time i could hear was bhabi replying to her "Yes lets go and have our girl's sleepover".

Shifa teasingly looks at bro and states "Yhh, and big bro, rest assured that you can have the entire bed tonight because we will not be sleeping in your room. We will have our sleepover in my room." The next time I saw Riyas, he was storming towards Shifa and receiving an unexpected phone call late at night.

He talks to the person on the phone and hangs up as he looks up at Bhabi and says, "Uhm, I have an online business meeting. You guys can definitely have a sleepover.BUT ONLY FOR TODAY." He turns to Shifa and says, "Shawty, consider yourself lucky today, and don't forget this because I plan on ruining one of your nights with your future-husband having a boys sleepover. Don't you agree, Shuhaib?"

I chuckle as i reply "Yes yes of course i agree, we cant just sit around when she bosses us around isnt it". Riyas smirks at her, saying "Of course we gotta give her own taste of this in future". He leaves the living room. I make my way to my room, chuckling at Shifa, who gives me a scoff as Bhabi pats her shoulder.

It feels good as i had all my fard prayer on time so i went straight to my bed. Its been so long i played my online game as i was busy with my university assignments. I login to the game joining my friends who were in the middle of a live section.

Game got over as we lost. Damn, it was just a miss. They shout my name stating "Damnn bruhhh where were you all this time!!! We all waited for you for an hour and even texted you but u didnt show up or pick up ur calls so we started playing. You gotta make up for the absent with your so-called present right now!!"

"Dude cant u even talk slowly, my ear almost made that beep sound. And yh i was buzy cuz my dad came from abroad after his long business trip so we all were having our family talk hehehe. "SORRRRY GUYSSSS" i shout the last word making them regret raising their voice at me.

"Okok fine fellow, ur apology is granted" And we continue the live game. All of us too focused on our game and then *BOOM* we WON. All praises each other for the long game as we all slid to our dm's replying to our fans.

There it is, a message from a user named treat. It's an unknown user who support me mentally, not only that person supports me in the game but also listens to all my probelms that i am facing in real life too. I dont even know if its a boy or girl. Since we all keep our identity a secret in this game.

I gave my name as trick in the game but only my friends know it is me. I was going through a lot of stress when i couldnt even dream of attending an university because of my results, but its all thanks to my sports scholarship that i was able to attend the uni. Apart from shifa, the only person who gave me motivation and listened to me was this complete stranger named treat.

I am so thankful for those comfortable words,advice and motivation treat provided me when i was at my worst. I wanted to ask the identity but i didn't want to invade someone's privacy since it maybe inappropriate and i would make that person uncomfortable.

I respect them even if its a boy or girl and im really thankful for treat. So whenever i get the message I won't leave it on read like i do with other followers. I like talking to this person and treat is really good at gaming too. So we challenge ourself to play while we both keep our speakers on mute.

This time when I opened the dm, it gave me a sudden shiver.

"Hello dude, I would like to inform you that I'm going to take a break from the game. I'm really thankful for ur company and the long journey throughout the game. Hope to join u in the game soon. Take care of yourself!!."

Immediately i sent a reply to that. "Hyy buddy, Hope to see you again and take care of yourself too".
I wanted to ask about the reason why treat was going to take a break but i didnt feel like asking silly questions. I wanted to ask a lot but i didnt as i respected treat.
I log out of the game as i inform my friends. I slept earlier this time, or I would have stayed up until midnight playing games with treats.

Shifa's POV:

Bhabi has already left my room after I fell asleep. Well, I was the one who told her to accompany my big brother. I wake up to pray tahajjud because it is the only time I feel connected to his Almighty Allah SWT, I prayed to him until I heard Fajr Azan. I was about to pray Fajr when i heard a knock on my door which wasnt locked.

Everyone knocks before entering the room, whether it's locked or unlocked. Knocking on the door indicates that they are on the way to my room, and i respect that. Abu opens the door, his eyes met mine as his lips forming a wide smile greeting me "Assalamualaikum dear" as i greet him back "Walaikumussalam Abu".

Usually my mom would greet me like this every morning before dad but today it was quite the opposite. Abu enters the room as i could see Umma entering followed by him as we chitchat. Suddenly my Abu questions me curiously "So you have been awake for a long time, i could see that in your eyes."

My umma reply to him "Yes, she has recently started waking up early to pray.. Whenever i come to wake her up, she would be already praying in her mat." I could see my Abu's eye lit up. I hadn't been praying tahajjud before, but I recently began praying because only His Almighty could relieve my pain, aside from my parents.

I reply to him giving a smile back "Yes Abu, Whenever u used to say that i should grow my bond with his Almighty Allah SWT, i didnt know what you meant by that but now i know; and im grateful for His Almighty for having such a parents like you guys"

I could feel my parents sitting in front of me giving me a wide smile as my Abu speak up "Masha Allah, our girl has grown up" Umma welcome's me into her arm as i hug her followed by my Abu hugging all of us tightly and giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"You can have your time with his Almighty sweety, We will be leaving the room now" Umma states as I see my parents making their way to the living room, closing the door of my room.

I finish praying and dhikr as i feel my body comfortably lying onto the prayer mat. I glance at window where i could see a glimpse of light passing through. I peacefully watch the sunrise.

Its time to wake up that shuhaib guy. He has to go to the gym before attending uni. And i am responsible to wake him up early in the morning as i do it regularly since he oversleeps after prayer. Not for free though my money on the way.

Sorry it was a little big chapter. Hope y'all like it <3