20- New buddy

SHIFA SALEEM

The door flings open as i greet my next client who have been booked for my therapy session. A complete silent when my eyes met his. It was Shahid, unaware of what i was seeing or hallucinating, i questioned myself whether what i was seeing was right or wrong.

"Assalamualaikum" He greets before taking a seat infront of me. I greet back "Walaikumussalam..". From hearing his deep voice, i knew i wasn't daydreaming and snap from my thoughts.

"Pretty shocked, isn't it?" He states leaning against his chair as i catch my breath. I'm not sure why this man seemed so freaking cool just now. "Long time no see" i reply.

"Long time no see? well i see you-" He murmurs something under his breath, and eventually we begin our therapy session.

"Haha i didn't know it was you." I say as he says, he recently realized it was me. I was  embarassed that i texted him, of all people, about how to attend the online session. Thinking about that, makes me super embarassed.

Also the fact that i did not conduct a thorough background check on this client. This so-called high ranking client. Ugh, it makes me feel stupid. I was simply careless just like other says.

I did go through his document the first time he signed in for my session, since the pic wasn't in the document, I completely ignored thinking it might be just some random Shahid.

SHAHID SAIF

"Long time no see" She says, making me laugh from inside. "Long time no see? well i see you everyday" I mutter in a low whisper so she doesn't hear. "What?" She inquires unaware of what I've just said.  "Nothing, so about the disorder...." And we talk about my disorder further.

I bid her farewell, as she wish me back. She was not the Shifa i knew from before. She has completely changed. I assumed she still hated me for being an attention seeker.

According to the rumors, she disliked me because I sought attention. Only if she knew that,  i didn't want other people's attention, but only hers.

A bodyguard approached me the moment i step out of her office. Handing me a flower bouquet that i gave him to keep safe until i finish my therapy session.

I hand over the flower bouquet to the main receptionist, who appeared to be a different person that i met before.

I'm glad that i could meet her face-to-face without any concerns. Just you wait Princess, I'm coming after you, oops- but first i need to know her parents so i can meet with them. And even before all these, i gotta know if she is single or if any guy's got an eye on my Princess.

SHIFA SALEEM

"Bye" i greet my colleagues as i make my way to the ground floor, the receptionist approaches me with a bouquet of flowers.

This time, it was a pretty cool simple flower. I liked the smell and I looked for any notes, but found none. I searched inside the bouquet, *sigh* realizing there was no notes left this time.

"Did my stalker forget it?" Whatever, it's none of my business. I walk towards where my car is parked and pull over at nahima's office. I greet her and tanisha joins us.

They both work in the same building and for the same company. I spill about how the arrogant client i had during online session were Shahid and also informed about my stalker's simple flower with no notes.

My phone vibrated receiving a text message from him at the right moment.

He: Didn't like my simple flower Princess?