14- Hacked

SHIFA SALEEM

My friends arrived at my office just when i end up my online session. Tanu and Nahimu both exclaimed "Wassuppp girl" as they closed the door behind them.

"Finally you guys are here" I said with a sigh, "On the way here, ur secretary geeta infromed us about you having a little annoying mood." Nahima said,  "Why? What happend?" Tanisha questioned as they both made themselves comfortable in the guest sofa.

"Allah, i'm literally dying to end this online session. I can't do it anymore. Wallahi i'm saying Face-to-face therapy is better than this online session" I said throwing my head against the chair.

"Ermm, but isn't online better since you can conduct it anywhere, and even at home?" Tanisha said prompting me to respond; "Nah, i have to meet them face-to-face to know their reactions, expressions, etc."

Yep, that makes sense; I'm glad you're grown up now, Shifu" Nahima said causing me to stand up and tiptoe towards my friends, hugging them, thanking for this friendship and how we should never let this go.

"Ok so now care to spill about whoever is bothering you, girl" tanisha asked while nahima joined with her "Yes, I'm also very curious about who tried to mess with our girl."

"Ahh, Idiots, it's not that of a big mess where u have to be eager like this, well he is kinda annoying one. I can tell that" I said piqueing their interest  in the topic as they requested more information.

I explain everything that happend, including how the client left the meeting rolling his eyes, how he left me on read in whatsapp and even about how he joined at last.

"I want to see that message" Nahimu said making me hand over my phone while they both go through the text messages. They chuckle as they mention that i did an excellent job.

"I was literally annoyed when he ignored the message. I respected the client because he was a high-ranking client i had among of all of them. And since he is so busy with his business, i even agreed to the online therapy session."

"He dared to annoy our girl. It's okay, atleast he apologized in the text msg." Nahima and Tanu said and i end this silly topic, chatting over our business and goals. I'm so glad Tanisha and Nahima have found their dream job and settled into their lives.

Nahima just have to move from her adoptive parents and into her own apartment. That's all i and we wanted so that she wouldn't suffer any longer.

Today we went to Tanisha's house to hangout, which is when this incident occured. Nahimu told Tanu she had finally learned it, and Tanu wished her luck. I was confused what they were talking about and approached them.

"YESSS I FINALLY DID ITTT!!""" Nahima exclaimed as tanisha congratulated her. "I FINALLY HACKED" Nahima said and that's when i realized what it was.

It was her dream to learn coding and hacking stuff but "Is it really okay, though?" I questioned them, and they replied "No need to worry, she's not going to do anything; she will back it off right away."

I was unsure, but her safety comes first, so i was a little concerned. They jumped soo excitedly i was relieved when  they both assured me that she would undo the hacking.

And it will be safe for both her and the person who got hacked. Nahimu promised that she wont take any kind of information from the other party and will not do it again. She just wanted to confirm if her study had paid off.

SHAHID SAIF:

Ishan returned to my office again to inform me of dinner at his . His mother especially made it for me. I informed Ummi that i would be late and that aunty had invited me for dinner.

After dinner and chitchatting with uncle and aunty, Ishan and i went to his room. We were chatting and that's when he looked at his phone puzzled and surprised.

Later chuckling to himself, made me realize he looked like a complete fool. He mumbled as he looked at his phone "Poor person thought they hacked into my device unware of who i am."

"Who hacked your device, fool?" I asked him, and he responded, still chuckling and laughing "I'm not sure who it is, but the person thought they hacked into mine, but it was quite the opposite. They misspelled a code, so their device got hacked from mine."

He proceeded to play a little game with the person. "It's a GIRLL" He said looking at me as i instructed him to retreat. I know him better than anyone, he will not spare anyone who dared to mess with him.

He mumbled again, looking through his phone "Little miss got a quite nerve to hack my device"

"What if it's by mistake or something?" I inquired as he replied laying down on his sofa "Quite not sure, let's see......This happened an hour ago, i didn't notice it because we were having dinner."

"Oh, so do you think it's related to any of our business?" when i questioned him, he replied "Nope, i'm pretty sure this isn't related to any business.

Well, it appears that the person does know a bit about coding, so i can't see anything from their device. It's pretty messed up. I suppose I'll have to contact them through coding texts." He mentioned bringing his laptop and began speedtyping.

"Oh i got a reply" He said making me more curious as i approached near his laptop.

Ishan- "Little miss, watcha doin'? It seems you got quite misspelled a code, Haha"

Unknown- "Huh? Who?...."

Ishan- "Yo buddy, I just want to know if u unknowingly did it or do you have any intentions by doing this?"

Unknown- "Oh, uhm, are you perhaps..?"

Ishan- "Yes, just for your infromation your device got hacked and not mine. Are u new to this kinda stuff?"

Unknown- "Oh shitt, I'm really sorry for the trouble.... Ugh i gotta learn more i guess lol"

Ishan- "It's fine, u gotta face issues to learn more, dont worry"

I was relieved it wasn't anything related to our business and that he was cool with the person. I returned home, bidding farewell to Ishan and his parents and thanking them for dinner.