9 - Chocolate

Tanisha's POV:

We were too stunned to react, not because of shahid's sudden departure but the fact he informed Shifa goodbye indirectly!!! But the sad part is that Shifana was sad because of this, since Shahid was her first crush and the guy she fell for.

We all comfort her especially Shifa because we all felt bad and pity for her. Finally shifana came to her normal sense going back to collect all of our assignments. But we could still feel a glimpse of sad in her eyes.

We started teasing Shifa but it all got ruined when Shifa gave us a death stare in which me and Nahimu forced not to laugh and stopped irritating her. Or we would get in trouble.

Nahima's POV:

It's not like Tanu and I had a death wish or anything, but we enjoy irritating and annoying shifa. But we could no longer annoy her.

Shahid informed Shifa that he was leaving. I meant that, the guy she hates the most informed her!!! It's just like I see those in dramas and stuff lol.

For sure Shifa hates him for being an attention seeker and having such an attitude problem. I agree with her that, him being an attention seeker but attitude? nah I haven't known that side of him.

He sure kind of seems familiar I don't know why though well- "Bye guys see ya tomorrow," Shifa says waving at us while I snap out of my thoughts and wave back at her as Tanisha continues "Bye see ya".

We look at Shuhaib, who is driving Shifa back home, and I face Tanisha, who says, "Between, don't you think we're going to miss that Hun guy?" Haha, I had not considered that.

"Lmao he sure was an entertainmu, we sure gonna miss him" I say as Tanu goes on, "Yh lol so i'm pretty sure that assumption of us was true....Shahid having crush on shifa kinda like that.."

I say "Ofc..especially how he informed Shifa today but we can't say anything to her cuz you know how much she hates him" and we walk together to our house chitchatting.

Shifa's POV:

House is 30 mins away from uni. I was dozing off in the car when I heard a voice asking, "Shawty, did you know Shahid was leaving for abroad?

I respond to him by saying, "Yeah, we all came to know that." He goes on to say "Lol all those girls were going crazy over his sudden departure"

"Yeah, Ikrr, all of them were making those silly commotions for no reason," I say, prompting him to respond, "For no reason? You really have no idea. Well now that he's gone, I can have the football court all to myself," he exclaims excitedly.

I was so sleepy that I threw a car pillow at him, telling him to stop talking and not disturb my small nap. He begins lecturing me, "HOW MANY TIMES DID I SAY NOT TO THROW A PILLOW AT ME WHILE DRIVING!!."

I ignore him, pretending to be asleep as he mutters to himself. A smile forms on my lips. Ahh! Oh god, how I love annoying him.

He turns on the music and keeps Nasheeds. He know i'm a fan of Nasheed. Even if he is irritably annoying i like him but sometimes i dont. I fell asleep while he drove.

I could feel someone whispering to me. "Shawtyy NBA is on live" Making me wake up immediately which i soon regretted after seeing him chuckle. We arrived home. I give him a scoff while i make myself at home.

I open the door which was already unlocked greeting everyone with Assalamualikum, to which they reply with Walaikumussalam. All were at home except Riyas and bhabi. Ahha were are those lovey dovey couple.

I tried sneaking into the kitchen followed by my mom and could hear people whispering something. I noticed Riyas and Bhabi having a conversation. I enter kitchen, open the fridge, and reach for something to eat. But no chocolates were there.

"See i told you she would do this everyday after she returned" Mom states making my bhabi agree to it while Riyas laughs at me. "Why is there no chocolates? I'm pretty sure i kept a few of ones i bought with that money yesterday-" I pause immediately.

Damn i messed up, didnt i? I look at those people who are already staring at me chuckling except riyas. His eyes were giving me those look. Shitt i'm doomed.

"Ahha dear, so you were using that daily pocket money i give for chocolate?" Riyas questions me with his arms crossed, while my mom and bhabi simply chuckles.

"It's not like I spent all of that money just for chocolate, bro, I only used half of it and here's the rest," I said, displaying pending money from my bag.

"Alright alright, i thought u were going around wasting those money. Well i'm not going to stop giving you that free allowance" He says making me all excited for no reason, and hands me the chocolates he was hiding from me.

I could still see my mom and bhabi laughing since i convinced Riyas somehow as big bro continues "Instead of giving you money, what if i store the fridge with chocolates?" this question causes my mother to give him a small slap on the shoulder, telling him to stop playing.

I reply to him still confused, wondering if he really meant what he said just now "Haha, you're joking right? well, i'm pretty sure you are, and i can't expect too much from you though" i shrug my shoulders as bhabi laughs.

Something's definitely wrong! Riyas approaches me, almost whispering "From now on, i'll replace it by storing a lot of chocolate in the fridge if u need it-."

I cut him off by asking, "Big bro, do u really need anything from me? Be honest, cuz i'm a little bit confused right now" he just ignores me as he walks out of the kitchen. I follow him like a small kid.

Not because i wanted to know the reason behind his sweet requests but chocolates, did he really mean it?. He turns towards me, making sure there is no one else except me and him and says "I will certainly store the fridge with a few chocolates, but only under one condition!"

My curiousity grows as i tell him to spit it out, and he continues "Don't you ever ruin my nights, and no sleepover with ur bhabi when i'm here. You can have girl's sleepover only when i'm on business trip, but not when i'm at home"

This requests of his makes me burst out laughing making him blush as i promise to him i wont ever do that again. Big bro scratches the back of his neck still blusing, and forming a weird smile which almost makes me laugh even more harder making those cackle sound.

His voice stern this time stating "Enough, dont you ever tell this to anyone especially bhabi or your free choclates will be cancelled." "Sure sure ,my lips are sealed" I reply to him, still laughing making him clear his throat as i watch him walk away.

I go to my room, still laughing thinking about big bro's unexpected sweet request. I make my way to the bathroom to take a bath. I pray and recite the Quran. I saw my big bro standing there ordering me to open my drawer.

"Damnnnn, you kept your promiseeee??? Are you for reallll?" I exclaimed seeing the chocolates he placed in my drawer. He replied "Since i kept my promise you should keep ur's. Well then i gotta go" He walkaway while i Thank him in a loud voice enough to make him smile.

I make my way to the kitchen as we all chat with Abu and have our dinner.

~Support me by voting, Love ya <3~