Vol 1. Rewritten

As a teenager, you were one. A victim of bullying.

You've always wanted to impress your family. You studied really hard, and by the time you knew it, you were a loner.

Though you didn't care, you probably should have.

Having no friends resulted to being outcasted, and being an outcast meant you were the perfect material for bullying.

At first, they made fun of you. Then, they swore at you. If you didn't do what they did, you'd get hit.

Teachers don't really want to get involved, more so than you had thought. They'd leave it for the students to deal.

You've fought back many times, but they would gang up on one. Cowards.

During those times of suffering, you read Lookism. It was your only escape.

The story involved school violence, beating up bullies and then it evolved to gangs and chairmen.

You've read more than four hundred chapters. It was like your comfort.

You would re read it again and again if you couldn't wait for the update, and when a new update came.

You'd read it all again. You always dreamt to be like Vasco, but dreams are dreams in the first place because they can never become reality.

Ringggg ringg

If you were to be asked how you endured that all that bullying, you'd say it's because you knew gangsters would never be able to be good adults when they grew up.

If you continued studying now, they'll be working under your feet... Or that's what you thought. A few years later, you were already an adult. Your life was ruined. You were what people called a shut in, while your bullies were famous rappers, singers and even the CEOs of great companies.

You kept locking myself up in your room, wondering why this had happened to you.

Ringg

You couldn't bear the humiliation. So you ended your life.

Well.

That's right. You did exactly that.

So why were you hearing ringing sounds since earlier?

You opened your eyes and attempted to turn off source of the sound, but ended up messily falling out of your bed instead.

What the hell.

You were inside of an unfamiliar room, the alarm still going off as you just sat there for a moment.

'Huh? Eh? Why am I alive? Wasn't I dead?'

You very clearly killed yourself. You were sure. So why on earth does it feel like you were still alive?

Something's off.

Quickly collecting yourself, you stood up and turned off the alarm. Looking around this strange room to which you woke up in.

It was surprising.

This room alone was bigger than your old house. And you weren't even poor.

The size of this room was enough shock. Yet you widened your eyes in amazement.

A soft and cushy bed. A random grand piano, paintings of jesus and suitcases of cash piling on the table.

Though the most shocking out of them all is the collection of guns hanging on the wall.

Where the hell were you?

"Where...am I?"

???

Was that just now your voice?