Vol 3. Workers (2)

---------------------------------------------------------
★ Return to me - Workers (2)

---------------------------------------------------------★ Return to me - Workers (2)

Cover - Illya Morozov

----------------------------------------------------------

The cap guy. Yuseong.

He seemed to be scared out of his life, trying to protect his brother. Yet Eugene seemed too relaxed, despite having a gun pointed at him.

Why?

Your eyes shifted from Eugene to Illya, sitting on the chair backwards, using the back of the chair as an arm rest with his other hand locked in the gun.

"It seems that Mr. Illya was as aggressive as we have heard."

Eugene said, not even bothering to smile anymore.

"The guy who killed his own parents for their inheritance money and a legend in the political world as a credible dealer of weapons. No doubt that you'd have a gun at all times without exception."

He said, as you rolled your eyes. You knew Eugene was a chatterbox in the manwha, but not to this extent.

Why did you feel like he's been talking in paragraphs since earlier?

"Well. We'd expected that you'd bring a gun, but we'd have no idea you'd actually try to threaten me?"

Eugene said in a calm and assessed tone; taking a seat on the bed you were at with a snarky sigh.

"And? Why are you so calm?"

You asked out of curiosity. Even you were secretly trembling, being faced with an open gun. So how could he be so calm?

Looking at you, Eugene shook his head.

"Well, we'd have never expected Mr Illya Morozov himself to actually bring a gun out at my face. However, we still took precautions just in case."

Just then, you'd finally got what he meant. It just means that, Eugene brought someone else, who he is sure to be strong. Stronger than Illya.

"Well, I was surely being excluded from the conversation~"

The masked woman who you had ignored for a while since you thought was an extra, quickly pointed a knife on Illya's neck as Eugene smiled confidently.

You sighed, looking at the masked woman. Looking more closely, her mask was a tengu one.

If you remembered correctly, Mitsuki wore a neko mask so they called her Neko, Kuroda Ryuhei wore a nomen mask so he was called Nomen. Same with Daniel who was called Kitsune.

"Tengu?"

You asked, catching the attention of the woman.

"Wah. You're Russian, you speak Korean and you also know the Japanese theatre masks? I'm impressed~"