Vol 1. Invisible

The day has finally come. That day. THE day. Where you finally enter Jae Won high. You don't know how Sophie did it but she got it done. You chose the fashion department. It was... The most normal. And besides, most of the characters were there.

"Since the fashion department allows me to wear any clothing I want..."

You looked at the uniform in front of you, and then the closet of your new house in Seoul. It wasn't nearly as big as your house back in Russia, but it was still a house you couldn't ever dream of living in your previous life.

You wondered if you should wear the uniform or your own styled clothes, but you decided to wear the uniform on the first day... With simple yet outstandingly luxurious accessories that screamed "I'm rich!".

You styled the uniform by putting on the button shirt with the first few buttons opened. You wore a simple silver necklace and draped one of the fur coats over your shoulders. You put on a watch and stared st the mirror. Admiring your new body.

You walked out of this house to see a somewhat fancy cat parked outside and a servant waiting for you.

You managed to keep a neutral expression and got in the car, barely managing to supress the grin that was curving on the corners of your mouth.

It's just, the feeling of luxury after struggling to live in society for so long was unusual, it made you uncomfortable. But you didn't mind. Rather, you liked it. You looked out the window as the driver took a few glances at you throughout the ride, his eyes peeking at your form through the rear window.

His face a mix of amazement and intrigue.

You were the most beautiful person he had ever met in his life.

After some time, the car stopped. And you were escorted out by the driver.

You finally reached it. Jae Won high.

Standing before the building in front of you, you took a moment to breathe in the fresh air of the school you'd always seen in the webcomic. A sublime feeling, you felt. Yet your peace wasn't long-lasting as your eyebrow twitched, feeling a bit uncomfortable of the female students who were clearly gawking at you.

"Look at his features."

"A mixed?"

"He's really beautiful?

Hearing their comments, a somewhat noticeably smug smirk grew on your face.

You were confident. Despite being a foreigner, this body actually fit the Korean standards.

Screw that.

You were basically a walking anime character from a shoujo manga.

You walked towards the corridor and looked around the departments.

The fashion department was pretty easy to find, since Daniel was right outside the door.

You took a moment to appreciate the guy's breathtaking face before attempting to approach him, immediately halting in your tracks as you heard the conversation inside the classroom. Zack, his minions and Zoe, we're all talking about how they had taken some pictures of a nude piggyshit last night.

Ah. Right.

Today was the second day. Daniel was beat up while Sophia was taking care of you last night.

You felt a tinge of guilt.

Perhaps, you were used to seeing Daniel win and get along with his peers so much, that you had forgotten everything he had faced in the beginning.