Vol 1. Festival (1)

Today. J high students were more enthusiastic than any other day. With postures flying around, students from other schools suddenly approaching your school as well as seniors like Dj Rupi showing up. It could only mean one thing.

It was Jae Won's tenth festival. And here you guys were, deciding who should go to the slave auction. In the original story, Zack and Daniel were the main candidates. And you doubt it will change that easily... Or not. You shouldn't have doubted it. The candidates included YOU now. Zack clearly showed his Reluctance by running a booth just to not participate, "if you hit him within one minute, you get twice the money."

Wow. Now, there were the two of you left. You and Daniel. Daniel hesitantly glanced over to you hoping that you would go to the slave auction instead.

" M/n?.."

You stroked your chin, looking at Eli's cotton candy hair who happened to be passing by. It reminded you of flowers for some reason.

"Sorry. Daniel."

You said with an inward grin. You also followed Zack's footsteps and opened a booth yourself. A flower crown booth where you made a flower crown for people and crowned them in exchange for money. And it was probably one of the most successful booths of the fashion department, because 99% of the females lined up to get crowned by you. And so. Daniel was up for the slave auction.

The reason Jae Won high is famous is because of the three stage events that happened in turns.

The first stage event was a fashion show from your department. Your eyes widened, you were genuinely horrified at the costumes. A random guy in a tank top, with a crappy ass shark hanging on his shoulders. Someone dressed like a prince, except there wasn't even any effort put in to make him look fabulous. It was just straight up... Dorky. The models cheeks were flushed red, probably from embarrassment.

And so, the second stage was the long awaited. Slave auction. You weren't really interested in it, since boys couldn't bid. Though you decided to just watch it with Zoe, Mira and Zack anyway. You raised your eyebrows at the familiar rainbow hair. Eli Jang.

"500000 won!"

You stared at him, and then widened your eyes to hear that the girls from his department saved just for him. You started chuckling, things could get pretty fun for you. You glanced at Mira, leaving cash in her hands.

"Mira, do me a favor. Bid for that guy."

Mira looked up at you, with a confused expression. Zack there on the back, seemed to be regretting that he didn't participate if Mira was going to bid.

"You won't have to go on a date with him. Please? 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗮."

Zack started glaring at you. Who were you to get close to Mira? Who were you to refer to her casually? Who were you to be chased around by Mira?

You chuckled and flared back at Zack. You softly grabbed her hands, to which her face flushed in surprise.

"510000 won!"

Mira raised her hand due to the pressure. She understood that you may have a reason to do it, or you're just fucking bored. Either way, Mira was an angel.

The girls from the beauty department started to glare at Mira, discussing how much more they could go up in the bid.

"600000 won!"

The girls proudly bid their highest, and Mira looked at you hesitantly and whispered.

"You're going to waste a lot of money..."

"Use it all. It's for charity anyways."

She seemed to be glad you were doing it for charity. She pinched your ear with a glad sigh of relief.