Vol 3. Workers (3)

-----------------------------------------------------------
★ Return to me - Workers (3)

-----------------------------------------------------------★ Return to me - Workers (3)

Samuel raised an eye brow, freezing for a
moment before making a face of realization.

All you wanted, was to delete the naked picture of you from Eugene's phone. So why on earth were you in this situation?

Long story short. You woke up, after your fight with Illya covered in a blanket. Eugene was there, claiming he saved you but you tried acting like Vasilyev in order to keep Illya off your case.

And, you didn't realize you were naked and Eugene took a picture of you, now attempting to blackmail you towards their side.

And somehow, you fell on top of Eugene as Samuel walked in the perfect timing. Great.

You quickly got up from your position, retying your robe as Eugene fixed his glasses.

Fuck.

This looks so wrong.

"Uh sorry, get back to what you were doing—"

Samuel said, looking at his watch as if he couldn't care less.

"Don't misunderstand."

Eugene interrupted, with a victory smile on his face. Probably because he could blackmail you now.

He didn't want to resort to such petty methods, but you left him with no choice.

Though to Samuel right now, this so called victory smile wasn't really looking like one. Not with the situation he just walked into.

He's never met you inside the workers before, he doesn't know your name and he's seen you working part time job at a not so high paying job. (★Again, referring to the chapter settling in.)

A no name with a pretty face?

He took a moment to analyze the situation.

There were no doubts.

You were probably some clandestine prostitute who had illicit relations with Eugene, the head of workers.

Was Eugene a fag? Well, he didn't care as long as Eugene doesn't catch any feelings for him.

His eyes peered over to you.

From the looks of it, it seemed like you were just some ambitious boy who would do anything for money, even selling your body?

Pathetic.

He rolled his eyes, just looking at the scene in front of him. Eugene interrupted him when he said he was going to leave, so he had no idea what to do now.
.
.

You sighed. It was clear that Samuel misunderstood the situation. But that wasn't even the main problem.

Eugene, took nude pictures of you. Fuck. What would you do if he spread them???