Vol 3. Mixed Signals (1)

★ Return to me - Mixed signals (1)

----------------------------------------------------------

You froze in your place, staring up at the said male towering over you, shading you from the sunlight.

You looked straight up at the pair of eyes that were on you. His brown hair a golden shade under the luminescence of the sun.

You worked so hard to lure him out.

So why did he come at the worst time?

".. Are you supposed to be the guy who ran around beating God dog members?"

He said, tilting his head as you felt your dignity wash away from you.

Fuckity fuck.

"Uh.. The thing is.."

You sighed, getting up from your position as you brushed off the dirt in you.

Johan took a moment to look at you.

He'd been told that the guy who ran around beating up the members wore expensive clothing and was otherworldly handsome.

But all he saw in front of him, was a tall and handsome familiar homeless kid who's clothes are so dirty that you can't even see what's written in them.

Not to mention, you were gripping your balls in public.

You definitely had a screw loose.

He'd have thought you were at least quite the decent person. Since he's met you before.

How'd he know you?

Well.

You used to work at the patisserie he often frequented.

"Never mind. I think I got the wrong person."

Johan said, walking out of there as fast as possible.

A helpless grunt escaped you as watched him walk away. No way. You worked so hard. You can't let him go now.

Besides. You were seeing THE Johan in the flesh.

You'd met him a few times in the Patisserie you used to work, but now was different. (★ Referring to Vol.1 chapter three, Settling in.)

That time, you didn't want to interfere in the story. But now you were getting actively involved after all.

Without a second thought, you grabbed his arm to prevent the teen from leaving as he turned back. His eyebrows narrowed.

"God dog leader. Johan Seong?"

You asked, a determined expression on your face; only to be ignored by him, leaving you on the ground.

"Ahh fuck- come here!"

You grunted in frustration, standing up in a wobbly manner to run after him before a hand suddenly trapped you by the arm; covering your mouth.

You looked back at the guy, to find out it was Illya.

What the fuck was be doing here?

You needed to go fight Johan.

You tried to push Illya away, yet he won't budge.

Vasilyev is strong. If Vasilyev was as strong as a scissor, this guy is probably as strong as a rock.

"Don't move."