Vol 2. Creep (1)

"That woman. Isn't she a stalker? She keeps following Daniel!"

Zoe pointed her finger, putting her other hand to her hips as she scrunched her eyebrows.

Sigh.

It was already time huh? Most likely the scariest arc in the whole of lookism, especially to you. A woman. Obsessed with a man to the point she stalks him. Just because of his looks.

And to top it off, that woman is the childhood classmate of Wheemin from the autumn boot camp or something. Was her name Haegul? Even DG was ultimately scared of her. As expected, birds of the same p*nis flock together.
( it's feathers.)

"S-Stalker?! Why..why are you saying that?"

Little Daniel looked a bit surprised at the mention of Zoe's words. And you eyed them, sipping plain milk besides them.

"I've seen that woman... I was in a hurry in that moment and didn't pay extra attention.."

Zoe crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes.

"Now that I think about it, it's kind of weird. Don't tell me she could have entered your house??"

Zoe said, looking at Daniel suspiciously. Daniel gaped his mouth. Just then, the entrance of the convenience store rang.

"D-Daniel.."

Crystal came in with a concerned look on her face as she entered, eyeing Zoe immediately.

"May I ask what I can do for you?" Daniel asked.

"Ah.. I didn't come here to buy something. Daniel, do you have a sister?"

She asked, raising one brow.

"What?.."

Daniel froze on the counter, before quickly running out, leaving the two girls behind.

You, of course ran after him. Since little Daniel didn't have a perfect body, you easily caught up to him in a matter of seconds. No. It took only a second.

"Daniel."

You grabbed the wrist of the chubby boy, who widened his eyes as he panted heavily.

"M—M/n?..What are you.."

"Let me help."

You held his hand tightly, looking at him with a determined look on your face. Which slightly surprised Daniel.

"Pardon?.."

If he were to let you enter his house, there was a fifty percent chance you'd discover his second body. There was but...

He looked at you before facing away, with his ears bright red.

"Then........Go..... ly."

"Huh?"

"Let's go quickly."

You grinned, thankful that he was actually willing to let you inside his house. Which you knew was a very rare case for Daniel.

Daniel leaded you to his house, still holding your hand.
.
.
.
.

Bang

Daniel shoved the door open, looking around his house anxiously. First, the cardboard boxes. Secondly, the fan which was still whirring; And lastly, he checked his bathroom. Sighing in relief when he didn't find anything.

"M/n, it seems she's already left. She didn't do any harm yet so the police won't do something about it."

Daniel said in relief as you crossed your arms, sighing. Watching this scene, it was just flat on frustrating.

"Come out."

You said, cracking your knuckles. And only silence filled the air, leaving Daniel with a confused expression. Was there a place he did not check? Or are you just saying this to confirm it?

"I said come out."

The still silence was broken by an intimidating threat. Daniel had already seen you beat up bullies and all, but he's never seen you this mad.

--------

'Who is this guy? Is he trying to get between Daniel and me?'

Must be what Haegul was thinking. And of course, the creep is biting on Daniel's nails.

Disgusting.

You grinded your teeth as an unpleasant feeling began to wash up on you. Putting on some gloves, you suddenly crouched down the kitchen cabinet; Pulling her by the leg.

Thud.

"Found you. Creep."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Should I continue to post my art or do you guys prefer no art?