Vol 2. Recovering (2)

Warning: This chapter contains heavy topics of implied bullying.

(M/c isn't perfect, and has an irrational fear and heavy trauma of women, which makes him a bit more biased.)

You looked out of the window, unfocussed on your friend's conversation. It was a cloudy day, the clouds muddy and full of water. It seemed to rain anytime soon.

Whilst you were peacefully resting in the hospital bed for two months, it seemed like Crystal had already transferred a while ago. A shame.

You really wanted to see the interaction between her and Daniel. Crystal, just like Daniel had a second body. Yet her character was completely different from Daniel. How'd you say it... She hates attractive people, and people in general. She holds this prejudice that attractive people had it easier, which was true for the most part. But well. The problem was, she applied it to everyone. Literally.

She assumed every good looking person was self centered, and every ugly person was facing difficulties.

In a way, isn't that prejudice?

She's the type of person who thinks she's never wrong, and she never failed to say her catchphrase "Don't judge someone by their appearance." Even though she judges attractive people by their appearance.

Just like Daniel. He was the same person, just two different bodies. Yet she liked the fat one and loathed the attractive one.

Quick to jump to conclusions and over reading his every movements. You didn't like her character very much. You didn't hate it though, she wasn't wrong for the most part anyways.

Other than that, she was a pretty decent character. She was the daughter of the chairman herself, meaning she's got good connections and you could definitely profit just by being close to her. She also helped a lot in the arcs, for instances the stalker arc and Jiho. Because you've already interfered, so things may go haywire if you didn't keep this story under control.

You clicked your mechanical pencil, taking a glimpse at the chubby girl sitting on the front. So that was Crystal. She seemed to have already noticed you staring at her, seeing as she's got a grumpy look on her face.

Cute.

You chuckled lowly. Perhaps, she already hates you because you were, well. An out-of-this-world type of beauty who is also a friend of Daniel.

'She'd be shocked if she saw Ilya.'

You thought. Vasilyev was handsome and perfect in every way, yes. But you quickly got tired of his looks, looking at the mirror every morning.

Yet Ilya wasn't like that. His perfectly sculpted face never failed to amaze you, as well as his white hair. It was the type that would amaze you everytime, a beauty you'd never get tired off. White hair in itself was hard to pull off,yet it was as if he was born with it.

You've actually met Crystal in her other body a few times before, since she came to the convenience store which Daniel worked in often.

She was supposed to be one of the most beautiful lookism character, yet Ilya was way more perfect in your opinion. Maybe because he isn't a lookism character?

Well.

You could go into paragraphs about how handsome Ilya was, but this wasn't the chapter for it.

Crystal didn't know you, yet you guys always had this tension, as if she saw you as a threat to Daniel. You needed to get close to her though... But how?

The sight of a sharpener getting thrown at Crystal had you widening your eyes, snapping you back from your thoughts.

What was that?