Vol 2. Gangbuk (2)

★ Return to me - Gangbuk (2)

You sat atop the pile of bodies, contemplating everything that you've done today.

They're not dead. Of course.

There was a phone in your hand yet there was no one to ask for help. The rain still pouring on you as you just stared at the lighter you lit. Which you got from one of the God Dog members you've beaten up.

So basically, you went around searching for anyone with a God Dog hoodie to beat up. Now you've basically beaten up around forty of them since it was pretty easy to find them in groups, but there was still no sign of Johan anywhere.

You jumped off the pile, just wandering around the streets with nothing in your mind. Your growling stomach was basically begging for you to fill it, though you don't even know how you could do that.

Because well.

Your stupid arse left your wallet in your home, and you couldn't go home. Why? Daniel knows where you lived, and he's surely going to wait for you there. You felt like if you saw him, you'd want to give up your plans immediately. And just live with your friends happily ever after, not knowing when Vasilyev was going to come out.

And well.

You completely deserved every hate you got from Eli. Because Vasilyev was your responsibility.

You sighed, actually regretting the stuff you said to Gun earlier.

You were too heated an blurted out a lot of things. A whole lot.

Like how you actually knew he was working with Charles Choi. You shouldn't have done that.

By all means, you knew that your fake identity as M/n was already forged somewhere. Someone with a clean past through and through. Not rich, nor poor. Not great, nor bad and not handsome or ugly. And Vasilyev always hid his face for some reason when appearing in public, so no one would be able to tell you were him.

But. Who knows? Maybe Charles Choi had a chance of finding out your true identity.

Although you don't know how that could do you any harm.

By the time you finished your contemplation, you looked in front of you. To see four guys knocked out, lying on top of another.

Seriously. How many God Dog members must you take out in order to lure Johan out?

You sighed.

You've been staying up all night, fighting any God Dog member in the area or just thugs. Your clothes were still drenched. You had no change of clothes either.

Damn it. You should've thought this through.

Thankfully the rain has stopped, and the sun was actually rising.

The most fortunate thing though, was that you used the God dog goons for an experiment, trying to control yourself and re-enact the fighting techniques from Vasilyev's memories.

Which turned out good because. Well.

Your body remembered the actions so it was actually an auto version. And, non of them bled anymore.

They were only knocked out, so it's an improvement. Right?

Putting your hands in your pocket, you just wandered around again. Your clothes all dirty from your fights.

As you walked through the streets, almost everyone was gawking at you. Which you didn't really appreciate.

"A homeless?"

"Damn he's hot af."

"Wow....If I said I'll give him food, do you think he will follow me?"

"Keep dreaming. No way someone like that would actually-"

They flinched to see you approach them in the speed of light.

"Seriously? You'll give me food?"

"Ah.. Yes...?"

The two girls looked at each other before nodding enthusiastically and you started to scan the both of them, from head to toe.

They don't seem suspicious. They seem to be in high school judging from their uniforms as well.

The girl with short hair grabbed your shirt, guiding you to the park and seating you on the couch.

"Geez.. Your face is really dirty..."

The other girl said, quickly wiping the dirt off your face with a napkin, whilst the short haired girl took out her packed lunch box from her bag.

You tilted your head, confused as to why they were this kind to you. Perhaps your looks?... Even so.... Wasn't this too kind?

She gave the lunchbox to you, an obviously nervous expression on her face.

"H-here.. I packed it myself."

Your eyes sparkled, upon the beautifully packed lunch box infront of you. Tamagoyaki, homemade onigiri as well as some cute octopus characters made from sausages.

It seems like she put a lot of work making this.. Can you really eat it?

You hesitantly took a bite, and then another, and another, and another.

It was delicious.

You continued to absolutely take the biggest bites mankind has ever known, your cheeks stuffed full as the two girls looked amazed, watching you eat.

They looked at each other, before nodding.

Guess you really were homeless after all.

Upon seeing how much you enjoyed her cooking, the short haired girl chuckled. A cheerful look accompanying her face.

"Uhm..! If you want.. I can make another for you tomorrow.."

The short haired girl said excitedly, before the other girl suddenly grabbed her by the shoulder.

"Yerim.. But this lunchbox was supposed to be for oppa right?"

"Ah!.. It'll be fine.. Probably.."

Yerim huh?

It's a familiar name.

You raised an eye brow, continuing to eat the food in front of you.

Perhaps, you should hire her as your personal chef or something in Russia.

"Who is that?"

You asked, tilting your head, still chewing your food.

"Oh um.. He's.."

Before Yerim could finish her sentence, a hand suddenly grabbed her by the shoulder; making her yelp.

"Eep!.."

"Were you guys talking about me?"

You looked up to the source of the masculine voice, only to drop the chopsticks you were holding in pure horror.

What the actual fuckity fuck.

What was HE doing here in Lookism???!

No matter what.

You need to get away from him.

---------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.