Extra

A/n: I'm originally an artist so I've actually drawn Vasilyev's character designs before. Twice.

Let's review them.

Second and final design

T

his one is the Vasilyev we have, right now. He has strong foreign features like blonde hair and blue eyes, long (?) nose bridge, his fashion taste most likely containing fur such as fur coats and hats. Originally, I wanted his hair short. But i made adjustments here and there and the final design turned out like this.

I thought I'd add some themes foreign to Korean clothing culture like the black fabric choker he had on. Though we are talking about Vasilyev not the M/c.

Talking about the M/c, I've kept some traits from the first design. Such as the money loving personality and the stupid strength he has, though the former trait hasn't shone yet. Due to him coming from a wealthy background.

First design

The first design is completely different from our design right now

The first design is completely different from our design right now. In the first design, he was from America. Not Russia. Hence, his curly hair and hair colour. His name was supposed to be Andy. I know. Classic. He had puppy eyes, and was reincarnated to by the m/c.

In the first design, he ran a dojo all the way to Korea. He was supposed to be a money loving pathetic bastard, who was pathetically strong. Our M/c who transmigrated to his body, didn't even know the webtoon lookism. It was just another dimension for him. And he was supposed to be a con man who conned people by teaching them Taekwondo,when he infact pulls the information about it straight from his ass. He would rob his customers and run away shamelessly. Though I didn't know how I could progress the story with that type of M/c.