Vol 1. Settling in

(Rewritten)

What a strange guy. He had everything. Money. Height. Physique. Handsome face.

Not to mention, you've never seen a human who looked this good in real life. Platinum hair and blue eyes. How in earth does it suit him so well?

You had to admit, a face like this really is God's masterpiece.

Why would he want to commit murder with a face like this?? Oh right. He committed murder. Psychotic bastard.

"His closet is also no joke... I can't see the end."

The clothes were hung in the upper shelf and the pants in the lower. The luxury watches were lined up in the see through shelf in the middle, along with some car keys and other jewelries.

Just by the look of it, you could definitely tell this guy only wears luxury brands or custom made clothing.

You walked through the hallway—like closet. This guy mostly wears clothing that keep you warm.

He wears lots of suits as well.

You continued to walk, looking at the hung clothes as shelves along the way. Thank god you were seeing the end, though it was nowhere near.

Fur hats, boots and.... Guns.

Wow. Seriously, you've been ignoring it but this guy definitely likes to collect guns— Which creeped you out because he might've killed people with it.

You passed the firearm lane, to enter a stranger one. An entire lane dedicated to fur coats.

Isn't this animal cruelty??

In the end, you wore a black vest on top of a white button shirt, some black formal pants and a big fur coat. With some furnishings of accessories here and there.

This body... It looks great in everything. He's got long legs,pale skin that actually suits his hair colour, great physique and he has a dimple when he smiles.

Seriously. Why wasn't God this nice to you?

You went out, repacking the suitcases because there was no way you were going there without any clothes.

A really gentle knock interrupted as he entered.

"Young master, it is recommended that you leave as soon as possible."

"Coming"

You said, trying to grab fifteen of the packed suitcases. Though you couldn't do it alone. No shit Sherlock.

"Can i get some help?"

You managed to lift up five large suitcases, unable to carry more because you didn't exactly want these suitcases to fall on you and topple over you.

It was surprisingly light though.

The young servant in front of you just tilted his head in confusion.

"Young master! Why would you try to carry that much?!"

"Cause, I need it?"

"Ah well— the servants are supposed to do that. I recommend quickly going down.."

Oh right.

You're an idiot.
This bastard is a young master, of course he had servants to help him.

"..."

You quietly stepped out of the room, not knowing why you were even surprised at the size of the mansion. It might be as well be a castle.

Even going down the stairs took you three minutes.

You looked at two people, standing at the end of the staircase. The other one, was probably this body's relative, seeing his eyes.