Vol 2. Monster (1)

After you guys were assigned to your dorms, you were supposed to sleep
Because you had nothing to do with the story. Yet, Daniel barged in and bought you to Mira's room, where apparently they were going to play some games.

You sat there awkwardly, looking around. Across you were three girls, Mira, Yui and Zoe. Apparently you'd replaced Jiho in the story, seeing as he's not where he was supposed to be right now.

"If you put a drink on top of a cell phone like this... Tada! It's green light."

The group of students looked at the light in awe, and you sighed. Wasn't this the event where the instructor took a photo of the passed out Yui?

"M/n! Let's play truth game. Truth game!"
Yui said, looking at you. Mira raised her eyebrows.

"Huh I can't drink alcohol..."

"It's okay. Zack and Daniel are the worst drinkers. I don't know about M/n though."

Zoe smiled, spinning the bottle. You sighed. For all you know, you guys were still high schoolers. It was common in lookism, and you liked lookism. But that didn't necessarily mean you liked to see young kids drinking alcohol. Well. If Daniel didn't get drunk, he might not necessarily collapse, and he might not find out that the Instructor was a wanted criminal.

Zoe excitedly spun the bottle, humming.

"You're caught M/n!""

"Did you have anyone you liked in the past or right now??"

"If you were to go back to your hometown, who would you miss the most?"

The females enthusiastically questioned, looking at you with determined eyes while Zack and Daniel were also fixated on your answer. You widened your eyes. Did you even like anyone here? No. The reason being, they were too young for you. Despite your body being the same age as them, you've already lived your past life as a grown up. There was no way you could have had a love interest.

"Romantically? None."

You said, placing your hand at the back of your neck. It was the truth. You were way too busy to even fall in love, both in your first and second life. Everyone seemed shocked, though Zoe raised an eye brow.

"What about cars? I thought you liked them. Romantically. "

She crossed her arms, smirking as she said in a somewhat teasing tone.

"I won't be answering that."

You said, spinning the bottle. Which landed on Mira, and the other side on Zack. He perked up, determined.

"Mira. Do you have anyone you like?"

"Uh...."

Mira glanced at you for a moment, before shyly looking away. With a tinted cheek, she nodded. The whole room got awkward, you had no idea what Zack was thinking. No way. You widened your eyes, realization pouring on you. Did Mira... Perhaps like you? A sense of uneasiness trickled down, and you narrowed your brows. If she did, you wouldn't know what to do.

Zack slowly looked down, furrowing his eyebrows. He looked dejected.

"Got it." He said, ditching the game and chugging a glass.

.

.

.

.

.

"These kids... Seriously."

You sighed, collecting the empty alcohol bottles and hiding them in case the instructors barged in. In the end, you and Mira didn't drink a single thing. Yet they were all passed out.