Vol 1. Streaming (1)

A few days after Zoe started Paprika, you're definitely sure that her creepy fan will most definitely come soon. Though you didn't know when exactly, so you frequented the convenience store almost every night. Buying some ramyeon because you really can't cook to save life. You and little Daniel somehow got a bit closer, having small talk here and there. Though he seemed to look concerned that you bought Ramen for yourself every night. He was worried that it wouldn't be healthy for you, but it's not like he was close to you enough in this body.

As you ate your noodles, Gangnam landlord was pretty easy to notice. He always came super late at night, and then bought alcohol and some instant noodles. The prime example of someone unhealthy... Though it's not like you, who is eating instant noodles every night could judge.

You finished your cup noodles and stood up to leave, only to see Yui and her gangster boyfriend. Uh oh.

Shit is about to go down.

Just as how the story went, Daniel freezed at the counter. Shocked to see the innocent Yui buy condoms with who he thought was her brother. He just gazed at her, with a betrayed look.

You did have to admit it was pretty creepy.

"Hey, pig. Look back here."

"What are you thinking about when you look at her?"

The gangster guy glared at Daniel, his sleeveless top showed some tattoos and he put his hands in the pocket of those tight, lanky, pigmented blue pants. You're just at a disbelief at how he could wear those pants in public. Daniel didn't seem to notice the thug guy and continued staring at Yui. You knew how his inner dialogue went but he really looks like a fucking perv right now.

"Disgusting!"

To add salt to the wound, Yui looked at Daniel in disgust. Daniel continued staring at her until the thug attempted to punch Daniel in which he swiftly dodges.

"You pig shit jerk!"

"Fuck I was going easy on you before!"

The thug guy swung his fists towards Daniel again, who completely freezed. Your body moved to grab the man by his head, lifting him up with one hand. Which surprised everyone, including Zack who was standing at the entrance. In the original story, Zack saved both Yui and Daniel from the thug and Yui fell in love with him. But Zack loves Mira anyway, right?

"Sorry Zack, but I have to make Daniel have a good impression on me first."

You thought to yourself and threw the thug out of the store. You heard a bone break as you threw him to the ground but sweated nervously. Trying to ignore the sound.

Cursing your strength, you went back at the store.

This would be for the better. Yui wouldn't fall in love with Zack and wouldn't bully crystal Choi later on.

And as long as you didn't save Yui from getting beaten up by her boyfriend, she won't fall for you either.

You glanced at Yui, who froze in her spot. You could see her shivering a bit.

Now this got awkward.

You coughed, feeling guilty that two of the classmates whom she knew literally just discovered her buying condoms with what seemed to be her gangster boyfriend. Not only that, one just threw her boyfriend out of the store.

You pulled her hoodie to her head and gave her a banana milk you grabbed from the shelves.

"Minors shouldn't be buying those ya know?"

You got a bit red as you said that and she left quietly, leaving you, Daniel and Zack alone. Fucking embarrassing.

"Uh, thank you very much customer!"

Daniel bowed his head with an enthusiastic voice.

"M/n."

You smiled as you told him your name. Before Daniel could do anything else, you left the store with a chuckle. Zack looked confused, he was sure he heard a bone crack earlier. Was the thug guy okay? He looked at you walk away in horror.

"Since the Yui incident has already happened, I'm sure that stalker arc would begin from tomorrow."

You said on the way back with your hands in your pocket. It seems you're going to need to visit the convenience store for a few more days. You sighed as you punched a pole out of frustration,benting the pole.

You knew that if you messed this up, Zoe's life might be in danger.

.

.

.

.