☆Prolouge☆

Tweek looked around his new room.

The room was pretty much empty with the exception of a mattress that had a yellow sticky note that said, 'Twerk :)' on it.

He sighed as he began to think about the pass two weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tweek unlocked the door to his family's home in Salt Lake City, Utah.

He would walk inside to see his mom and dad sitting at the kitchen table.

"Son, we need to talk." His father said as he put his keys on the hook.

This one statement alone made Tweek raise an eyebrow.

Talk about what?

He hesitantly inched over to the kitchen table and sat down.

"Son, this might be hard to hear but-" His father began.

"And we want you to know this is not your fault at all whatsoever." His mother chimed in.

"Yes that, but son, we're moving."

Tweek stared.

Just a plain blank stare.

He was recalling all the growing he did, all the events he had, everything he had ever done in this house.

"Now Son, we know it might be hard, moving for the first time, but we're sure it'll work out."

Tweek was lost in thought, he simply nodded and went upstairs into his room, and shut the door.

He didn't cry.

He wasn't sad.

He felt empty.

There was no reason to feel upset, or angry, or anything like that.

He was sure his parents had a good reason to move.

He was sure of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His life had pretty much been a spiral after that. He only had a couple of friends to say goodbye to.

Here he was.

In a pretty much remote, mountain town.

In pretty much the middle of nowhere.

With no friends.

Or any real comfort.

Tweek sighed at the hopeless thoughts, that were only there to take up space in his head.

He went down the stairs and started looking through boxes.

All alone.

By himself.

Soon enough, he found most of his things and carried the boxes into his new room, and slowly began to unpack. Things like hair brushes he never used, curtains, taken apart desks, and drawers.

It was new to have to set his room up on his own. (mainly because he never had to set his room up, because this was his first time moving) But Tweek knew he was capable.

By the end of the day, Tweek had set up most of his room. All on his own.

Believe it or not, but this was a big achievement for the now 17 year old boy.

Tweek stopped when he heard the front door open.