Chapter 16

Tweek opened his house front door. He went up the stairs to put his backpack in his room, and rushed back down the stairs.

There he stood, in front the basement door.

Tweek had never been in the basement. Mainly because his parents said he couldn't. He was told that there was where the combined flavors and tested different blends. Tweek never questioned it because he felt his parents had no reason to lie to him.

Tweek opened the door, to be met with a staircase. He went down the stairs and used his phone camera as a flashlight. At first, he didn't see anything, but he found a light switch amd turned the light on.

There is was, a bunch on tanks, canisters, test tubes, a bunch of tables that connected mostly everything, and a lot of trays filled with clear blue crystal stuff.

"The hell?" Tweek would say, questioning the equipment

As he stepped closer, he realized the seriousness of what this was.

His parents were cooking meth.

That one fact explained a lot to Tweek.

"God..my parents are cooking meth. They're gonna get arrested..I'm gonna get put in the system...I'll never see my parents again!" Tweek said as he realized how bad this could actually get for him.

Then a thought crossed Tweek's mind.

What if they were putting meth in the coffee?

What they were putting meth in his coffee?

Tweek began to panic, because the question made sense. Instead of Tweek being unreasonable and panicking for no reason, he actually had a reason to be scared.

His parents had been drugging him his whole life. They were making his dependent on something that could've killed him. That was why his dad was trying to get him to start drinking the coffee again.

What was Tweek going to do?

Tweek took a deep breath and went back up the basements stairs, and kept walking until he was in his room.

"I need to get my shit together before I do anything."