Chapter 20

Tweek stayed on the phone for the remainder of the night. Tweek hardly noticed, he was so lost in the conversation. Craig thought it was okay to use body scrubs as a man. Tweek said it was gay.

They both started kind of proving points. At some point they got ready for school, only hanging up then. Tweek kept thinking of good arguments as he made his way to the bus stop.

Butters wasn't there for some reason, but Craig was. They stood there for a moment.

"Body scrubs help exfoliate skin in a healthy and safe way."

"Just use lotion if you're ashy."

"I just kinda use it in the shower and after I dry off, I put on lotion. Then my moisturizer, and stuff."

"You probably shop at Sephora."

"We don't have a Sephora in South Park."

"If they did, you would shop there." Tweek began, "Or you would go to Walmart and buy Vaseline."

Craig flipped him off and looked away.

"It's crazy to me how you don't care about you're skin. Like your face is like... awesome." Craig said, still not making eye contact with Tweek.

"I use to have really bad acne when I was younger. When I was 13 and 14 it was so bad. I hated my face, and then it kinda just went away."

"That's not how acne works. I don't think that's how it works."

"I thought that acne was when your face was oily and had build up and stuff."

"I don't know how acne works. I never had acne. I don't want it, so I do what I gotta do."

"That's respectable, I guess."

There was a silence.

"Have you ever wondered if you're parents have ever drugged you..?" Tweek said, breaking the silence.

"I know my parents have drugged me before. I didn't like the liquid stuff when I was little so my parents used to put it in my sippy cup and I would drink it. I wouldn't even realize it."

"Yeah, I think my parents have done that before."

The bus was making its way down the road.

"Yeah, I don't think my parents were very original."

"Maybe." Tweak said as the bus slowly pulled up.

"Come on! We're running late!" The bus driver yelled at the two boys.

Craig rolled his eyes and stepped onto the bus. He and Tweek found themselves sitting with eachother. They kept talking about skincare, and stuff that might've been considered for girls.

"At some point, I had got an easy bake oven, because I thought it would be cool to able to make my own pretzels from scratch." Tweek said.

"Why?"

"I just told you, I thought it was cool."