Chapter 13

Tweek woke up like any other morning, he got dressed, packed his bag, and left. He didn't bother saying goodbye to his parents. He waited by the bus stop with Butters and Craig, while Craig and Tweek talked, Butters just stood there.

At some point, Tweek and Craig ended their conversation, and Tweek asked, "Dude, are you okay? You look kinda sad."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why would anything be wrong?" Butters asked.

"I mean, you seem kinda upset, that's all." Tweek said.

The bus came and picked them up, as the bus was always loud, it never really bothered Tweek as much as it probably couldn't. He found himself sitting with Butters.

"I think I have a crush." Butters said.

"Woah, who?" Tweek asked.

"I think I like Kenny." Butters said.

"Who?"

"The kid I'm always telling you about?"

"Oh..well, what do you like about him?"

"He's really nice, like he goes out of his way to help people. Plus, he's my best friend so I'm always with him. He would do anything for his sister. He's wants me to help him apply for a scholarship to this really great school, he wants to go to school for science. He doesn't mind having to listen to me rant for hours, and whenever i need it I can go to his house, or whenever he needs it he can come to mine." Butters rambled.

"You must really like him."

"Yeah, sometimes hearing his voice calms me down, or his stupid nicknames for me-"

"Hey Buttercup." A boy in a orange parka said as he stepped onto the bus. He had dirty blonde hair, and a gap between his two front teeth, it kinda suited him.

Butters turned a bright red, "H-hey Kenny."

Kenny gave Butters this look before he made his way towards that back of the school bus to sit by his friends.

"I really like it when he gives me all kinds of nicknames." Butters said.

"I think he genuinely likes you back, but you're just kinda oblivious." Tweek said.

"Maybe." Butters said, " Even if he did, I would want him to make the first move."

"I think he already did, he's giving all kinds of nicknames. I don't know, I'm not a love expert."

"Maybe."

As they got off off the school bus, Tweek and Butters went their separate ways, they would see eachother later in homeroom. Craig went in the same direction as Butters since he didn't eat school breakfast, and Tweek found himself with Clyde, Tolkien and Jimmy.

"So what happened with you and Craig after the party?" Clyde asked.

"He brought me to his house." Tweek said simply.

Clyde and Tolkien exchanged glances.

"What did you guys do?" Tolkien asked.

"I don't know, I couldn't sleep so he helped me."

"Like how?" Tolkien asked.

"What do you mean like how?" Tweek asked.

"Like how did he get you to sleep?" Clyde asked.

"He was talking to me about something, and I got tired and fell asleep." Tweek said.

Tolkien and Clyde exchanged glances again.

"Why does it matter?" Tweek asked.

"It's not important." Tolkien said.

"Okay..." Tweek said.

While Jimmy started up another conversation with some joke, Tweek went back to eating whatever oatmeal Chef had made for them that day.

Tweek went back towards his homeroom, where he found Butters and sat down.

As they talked, a few more people entered the class, still no Craig.

Where was he?

Butters and Tweeks conversation was interrupted by Kenny, "Tweek, you don't mind if I talk to Butters real quick, right?"

"It's fine."

As Kenny and Butters talked, Tweek just looked around the class for Craig. For some reason he still wasn't there.

He turned back to Butters who was bright red, "Woah, dude. What happened?"

"I- uh.. I think- uh.." Butters stammered.

"Use your words."

"He asked me out..to a date.. this Friday."

"Good for you. I wish you the best."

"Yeah..."

"Well, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll see you later." Tweek said before leaving.