☆Chapter 2☆

Tweek woke up to his phone alarm blaring in his ear. He turned it off and sat up.

He stared at the wall for like 3 minutes before getting up and stretching.

He made his way over to the bathroom and got ready. Once he had fully gotten up, he tried to fix the birds nest he called hair, but unfortunately for him, no avail.

He picked out a olive green sweater, and slightly oversized jeans. They fit well enough for Tweek to feel like he did enough for this morning.

He went down the stairs and into the kitchen, he noticed that his parents weren't home, again.

He had grown accustomed to it, so it wasn't really new. He made whatever bowl of Frosted Flakes that his parents had bought and walked to the bus stop.

It was at the end of his street, and there were two boys just standing there. One was a boy with tan brown skin, blue chullo hat that had black hair poking out. He wore a blue jacket, and whatever navy blue jeans. He had a pair of headphones on, probably indicating he was playing music.

The other boy was a bit taller but on by an inch or so, pale skin, he had on a blue sweater and green drawstring sweatpants. He had sunny blonde hair and just seemed way to happy to be standing at a bus stop at 7:26 am.

The black haired boy didn't notice Tweek. While the other gave Tweek a friendly wave. Tweek waved back.

The other blonde began to make conversation with Tweek. He had a southern accent that matched with his sunny personality. It was almost like he didn't have a care in the world.

The boy with black hair spoke up, "Butters, for two minutes of your life, can you stop yapping."

The blonde, now named Butters, rolled his eyes and continued his conversation with Tweek.

Soon enough, the bus came, and Butters wished the other a good first day.

Tweek got on the bus and found a spot near the middle of the bus.

The ride wasn't too long, but it definitely wasn't short.

Once he got to the school, he got his class schedule from the office, and went to his homeroom class. He had Mr. Garrison for homeroom, and when he walked in only 5 or 6 kids in the class.

He found himself in a seat in the back corner of the class. He put his head on his desk trying to be inconspicuous. Turns out, he was doing a good job, because when the class flooded with kids nobody noticed him.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, he looked up only to see a pair of icy blue eyes, it was the kid from the bus stop.

"You're in my seat." He said with a straight face. Though he seemed unbothered, it had obvious bothered him, a lot.

"O-oh, uh, sorry." Tweek managed to stammer out when he switched seats to the sort of middle of the room.

Eventually, the class was mostly full and the teacher was finally ready to take attendance.

Once homeroom was over he had English, Calculus, Music, ELA, World History, Lunch, Science, and Home Economics.

Most of the stuff the teachers taught, he had already learned, so classes weren't really hard. Tweek wasn't really worried about anything.

After school, he simply walked over to the building that was supposed to be his parents coffee shop. There was a big 'Grand Opening' sign on the front.

Tweek stared for a moment, before walking inside.

In reality, Tweek didn't like the coffee shop. It was always his parent first priority. It was his job to keep the family tradition. It was why his parents had him. If something happened to the coffee shop, negative or positive, it was his fault.

It was his fault for being born.

Tweek went into the backroom and put on an apron. The building had been surprisingly clean, considering how they had gotten there on Saturday. Tweek went to the cash register and waited for something, anything.

After maybe an hour(according to the clock on the wall), He was bored out of his mind. It seemed all he did was wait at register. He only had to work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but when he did, it sucked.

Tweek was sucked out of his thought by someone coming in. It was a boy, around his age, with brown hair, brown eyes, a red coat, and brown sweatpants. He didn't look that bad, he just looked really red, like he had a fever of something.

"Hi, what can I get you today?" Tweek asked as enthusiastic as he could.

"Uh..." The boy thought aloud, "Can I get the peppermint tea?"

"Okay, and will that be all?" Tweek asked.

"Uhh, can I get 3- no 6 cookies?"

"What kind?"

"Hm... chocolate chip?"

"Okay, I'll be back."

Tweek went to the back and got his stuff. Tweek came back and he just stared at me.

Tweek handed him his things, but he didn't take his eyes off of the other.

"Okay, and that'll be... 11.46." Tweek said, "Cash or credit?"

"Uh... Cash?" He said more of a question.

He handed the other 15 dollars, Tweek put it in the register and gave him his change.

"Uh... I'm sorry if I came off as rude or anything..." He said out of nowhere, " I think my friend is rubbing off on me."

"It's fine, you weren't being rude or anything like that." Tweek reassured.

"Are you sure because, like I don't want to come off as someone who doesn't care-"

"It's completely fine." Tweek cut him off.

"I'm sorry... what's your name?"

"Tweek. What about you?"

"Clyde."

"Well, nice to meet you Clyde."