Chapter 26

The two boys left Tweek's house, Tweek seemed tired so Craig wanted to make him feel better.

"So...where do you wanna go first, Tweek?" Craig asked.

Tweek shrugged, "I don't really know.." Tweek mumbled.

"Well, why don't we walk around town, and...I'll buy you whatever you want!" Craig said trying to make the situation better, somehow.

Tweek shrugged again, "Okay, I guess." Tweek said, in a quiet voice.

The two began to walk, and soon they were out of the neighborhood and in the town. Tweek had never really been in the town, besides the coffee shop that was next to the movie theater he had never been in.

The two passed the Photo Dojo, then they were walking towards the mall. They passed Tolkien's house and went into the mall parking lot.

"So, do you wanna go to the food court, or just walk around and talk."

"I think I'd rather just walk around, I guess." Tweek said.

"Okay." Craig said, as the two walked inside the mall.

Since the mall had been rebuilt a couple years ago, it had more of a retro vibe to it.

"God, this looks like the Starcourt Mall-"

"Like from Stranger Things?"

"Yeah, it's like one of the best shows ever."

"Yeah, totally. Not better than Red Racer, though."

"Agree to disagree."

"Yeah, totally."

They continued to walk across the parking lot in silence. Once they, we're inside Tweek noticed that practically everybody he knew in this town, was here.

"Wow. Everybody's here?"

"You should see it on Black Friday."

"W-what happens on Black Friday?"

"Murder, bloodshed, fighting, violence. Overall, death. All because some people wanted to get the new Playstation.." Craig said rather solemnly, but nobody could really tell.

Tweek got scared by the description itself, "Have you ever done anything like that..?"

"What? No, not yet atleast. I'd probably do it though." Craig said rather plainly.

Tweek stayed a bit quiet after that, he might've twitched a bit but that didn't matter.

"How come you twitch when you're nervous?" Craig asked seeming out of nowhere.

"Oh. Uh.. Can I be completely honest with you, Craig?" Tweek asked.

"Yeah, totally." Craig said suddenly stopping.

Tweek stopped along with him, "Are you sure?" Tweek asked again.

"Yeah, Tweek. It can't be that bad-"