Chapter 9

Soon enough, Tweek was sitting on a blanket on Craig's floor, hugging a pillow.

Craig gave him some clothes so he could change, which Tweek did, since he was the same size. He was wearing a red racer shirt with sweatpants. Craig left the room to go shower.

Tweek sat on the floor, lost in thought. It was kind of hard for him to sleep considering how this wasn't his house and he was about to have a panic attack.

He let go of the pillow and laid down, he wanted to try to sleep. It was hard for him, considering if he went to sleep almost anything could happen.

Maybe those gnomes that he used to have nightmares about would come back. Then the door opened and Craig stepped in with shorts and a striped t-shirt.

Craig laid down on his bed and put on the TV in his room.

Tweek was watching old reruns of red racer episodes, while Craig was snoring on the bed next to him.

At some point, Craig started shifting and sat up, only to see Tweek on the floor, hugging his knees.

"Tweek?" Craig asked in a quiet voice.

Tweek hummed letting Craig know he was listening.

"Why are you up? Its.." Craig paused to check the time, "3:37 am."

"I didn't go to sleep. I don't feel tired, even though I have the worst headache."

"Tweek, you need sleep."

"Do I though?"

"I mean yeah, without sleep, your body can't function properly."

"I can probably take it."

"Tweek it's not healthy-"

"You know that's so crazy because I can never seem to sleep at night, 2 of 7 nights, I sleep.

"Do you want any like...melatonin?"

"I mean, I always thought it was normal, and when I tell people they think it's weird and like I should get to sleep every night." Tweek continued to ramble.

"Like what is it like? Being able to sleep every night, I mean."

Craig stared for a moment. Was he being serious?

"I'm sorry, it's a dumb question..."

"It's fine, I mean it's different for everyone. Like some people might dream every night, some people have never experienced a dream. Some people might have only nightmares. Some people might immediately forget the dream. I guess it different for everyone." Craig explained.

"When I close my eyes, and try to sleep, it's like my stomach is stabbing me trying to tell me something, anything. It's like my body rejects sleep." Tweek began.

"One time, I was listening to music, well not really, it was like a flat tone. Like a never changing tone and it kind of helped. I mean I slept around 5 hours which was decent. I only woke up because my phone died." Tweek rambled.

Craig listened, it was like sleep was a foreign concept to Tweek.

"I guess I can help you, but let me get something to drink first."

"Actually?"

"Yeah, just don't mention it."

Tweek was just happy to be able to try to sleep.