Chapter 10

In order to help Tweek sleep, he decided to tell him a story.

"So, I'm going to tell you the most real and epic love story. It's about our good friends Tolkien and Clyde." Craig said.

"Okay..." Tweek said.

"So, Clyde and Tolkien were in a fight and weren't talking. I wanted to come out to everyone for whatever reason. So, I get everyone over at my house, and we were all hanging out."

Tweek listened to every word, Craig's voice was oddly soothing to him.

"I was like, 'yeah, so i'm gay, like totally gay, and whatever, so I hope this doesn't change anything even though it won't.' Everyone was so quiet that I actually had to look up from my phone. Tolkien and Clyde were having a whole staring contest, and Jimmy said, 'he could tell.' and 'it was obvious.'"

"Tolkien started talking, 'Its fine that you gay and it shouldn't change anything.' Clyde was like, 'yeah dude, you're our friend and that really shouldn't change anything.' Then Tolkien was like, 'Bullshit!"

"Clyde got defensive and was like, 'So now I can't be happy for my best friend anymore?' and Tolkien was like, 'I didn't say that." They kept arguing while me and Jimmy just watched."

"They were arguing about something that happened a week prior when it was just them. They were hanging out, and then they were talking about homosexuality. Tolkien said he was sure he was bi, but Clyde was questioning."

"Tolkien, for some reason, was invested in his love life. Clyde thought he liked a guy but he wasn't 100% sure. Tolkien wanted to know more, but Clyde didn't budge."

"Tolkien was like, 'It's fine if you dont want to tell me.' Clyde was like, 'It's not that, I mean it kind of private and I don't know for sure.' Then they just kind of hooked up together."

"Now they were all mad at eachother because, turns out, Clyde had the biggest crush on Tolkien. So now, Clyde and Tolkien were stuck, and they tried talking about it, but Tolkien doesn't have the best was with words and Clyde stormed out."

"Now they were talking about how Clyde doesn't know how to listen and how Tolkien needed to know how to communicate. Plus, Clyde didn't know what sleeping with eachother would do to their friendship."

"Anyways, I told them to kiss and make up, and Jimmy agreed. They were infuriated with eachother, and Clyde was like 'The only reason why I even came to you with my problem was because you were the guy the I had a crush on!' and Tolkien was like 'dude...me too.'"

"Then the kissed and the end."

Tweek thought it was nice how Craig was nice enough to talk Tweek to sleep and it worked.

Tweek thanked the other and said, "That was a crazy. So crazy that it could never be me."

Craig chuckled at his comment, as he sat in his bed thinking about the night they had together. Tweek slept on his floor and Craig was now the one having trouble sleeping.

Why did he want to help Tweek so bad?