☆Chapter 3☆

Ever since that interaction, Tweek and Clyde became pretty good friends. They had some of the same interests.

At some point, Clyde introduced Tweek to his boyfriend, Tolkien.

Tweek had been at school for a month and he kind of already had great friends.

On one Monday morning, Clyde wasn't there. He got the flu, and Tolkien decided to stay home with him. That meant Tweek was probably end up hanging out with Butters all day.

Which wasn't bad at all, but sometimes Butters just can't stop talking. Some people say that Butters yaps to much but Tweek appreciates it. He never has much to say to anybody.

When Butters was talking about some dream he had the previous night, it was about some kid Butters knew dying.

It was kind of crazy to Tweek because the kid had shot himself, and nobody said or did anything about it. Like it was something that happened was to often to care about.

Tweek got bumped by some kid. He knew the kid, they had the same bus stop but they had never actually spoke. Which was because if he didn't want to talk, he didn't have to.

"Watch where you're going, fucking twitchy bastard.." The boy said.

"What?" Tweek asked.

"You heard me, you're a twitchy bastard. You're like a crack had that ran out of crack, or a meth head that's been dependent on it their whole life-" The boy said, but was cut off by getting sucker punched by Tweek.

The boy fell back a bit, but because of reflexes he, almost immediately, swung back.

They fought like this for 10 minutes before Butters decided to intervene, and pull Tweek off of the boy. (They were on the floor at this point)

The 3 adults that were watching sent Tweek and the boy to PC Principal's office.

Since Tweek started the fight, he was called in first.

"So, Tweek. I need you to give me a clear explanation of why you hit that kid." PC Principal said in a clear voice.

"He said I was a twitchy bastard and a crackhead." Tweek said.

That was all PC Principal needed.

"Get Tucker in my fucking office now!" PC Principal said into a walkie talkie.

The boy stepped in, and before he even got a chance to sit down, PC Principal punched him and slammed him against the office door. The boy was oddly calm, like this had happened multiple times before.

"Why the hell do you think you can call people offensive terms?!" PC Principal yelled at the kid.

The kid just shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know."

"You're a fucking prick." PC Principal said as he sat back down in his chair.

PC Principal took a deep breath, "This is an easy decision. You're both suspended."

The boy, now known as Craig shrugged his shoulders and left the office. Tweek didn't mind, so he just took the papers that said that he was officially suspended and left.

He went home where his mom was in the kitchen doing the dishes.

"Hun, you're home early. Did something happen at school?" His mother asked.

Tweek didn't say anything, he just handed her the paper and went up to his room.

He layed down on his bed and took a nap. There wasn't much to worry about, his parents could hardly do that: parent.

Oh, how wrong he was.