Chapter 18

Tweek and his mom went back up the stairs, and just tried to act normal. Tweek's mom didn't know how to feel, considering her husband kept something like that from her. She just went into the kitchen and began to clean.

Tweek went into his room and shut his door. He made his way over to his bed, and laid down. His mind kept racing, but he was oddly calm. He didn't know what to do yet. But he would figure it out.

Tweek kept thinking about what Craig did. He didn't find it completely normal that friends kissed in bathrooms. It definitely wasn't normal.

His phone buzzed on his nightstand atleast 3 times. He went and checked it. Believe it or not, it was Craig.

Craig - Where r u lol

Craig - didn't see you in class

Craig - r u sick or sum?

Craig - did u leave bc of what happened in the bathroom?

Craig - sorry

Tweek kept reading the messages. Over and over. After staring for 8 minutes he finally typed a response.

Tweek - ya I went home

Tweek - wasn't feeling good ig

Craig- mb if I did something that made u uncomfortable or sum

Craig- Ig I was acting on impulse

Tweek - its chill

Tweek - I gtg tho

Tweek said before blushing profusely at his screen. He had to do something to get out of the conversation. He didn't even know why, he just had to get out of the conversation somehow.

He kept his mind on Craig though, it was like that one, dumb kiss changed everything.

Maybe it did, and Tweek was in denial.Tweek's mom stepped inside his room.

"Tweek, how come you aren't in school?" His mom asks.

"I- it's hard to explain.."

"Just try to explain."

"I went to that party, right?"

His mom nodded in understanding.

"I think someone spiked the punch. I ended up drinking a lot. I got sick so one of my friends, brought me home. I mean.. he was. I got scared and started panicking I guess. He brought me to his house, and I spent the night. In short, I went to school on Monday and I told Clyde. He got upset and we kinda yelled at eachother for a bit. Then after we calmed down. He kissed me. Which doesn't make any sense if he was just mad. I guess I just kind of ran out of there." Tweek said, as he recalled the events.

"So, he kissed you? After yelling at you?"

"Yeah, he said I was cute when I get mad or something."

"Maybe he likes you?"

"Yeah maybe..Why would he do that anyways?"

"Maybe he just really likes you. Or he kissed you without thinking about the consequences."

"Maybe. He's acting like it didn't really matter."

"Maybe it didn't." His mom said, smiling sweetly at her son, who was having a crisis. She left the room, glad that her son was being a somewhat, normal, teenager.

Tweek needed to take his mind off of Craig. He laid on his bed, trying to focus his mind. He could only find that himself thinking about Craig. Craig's eyes, his hair, the way his expression almost never changed. How could someone be so.. calm and collected?

Maybe Tweek had a crush.