Chapter 11

When Tweek woke, up he was hit with a surge of pain. He had the worst headache.

He slowly sat up and turned to see Craig was gone. Which wasn't important, not right now. Tweek didn't move, it was like his legs were asleep.

Sleep.

How was he able to sleep?

He thought for a moment.

Right Craig was telling him a story and he fell asleep.

Tweek slowly got up on his feet, it didn't make his headache better but atleast his legs were working.

He slowly made his way over the the shut door. He grabbed the handle as the door flew open and hit him in his face.

"Ow! Shit!" Tweek said grabbing his nose where blood began to flow out.

Craig stared for a moment, what was happening? He got to Tweeks level and moved Tweeks hand from his nose.

Tweek winced,"Is it bad?" Tweek said, now he sounded as sick as Craig.

"If I told you no, would you believe me?" Craig said.

Tweek gave an exasperated sigh, and slowly rose to his feet. He and Craig walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door, to ensure nobody was inside.

No answer.

He opened the door and stepped inside, and made his way over to the bathroom mirror. His nose had looked bad, but not that bad. It looked like his nose got cut on something.

"Craig, do you have any peroxide?" Tweek asked.

"Uh, yeah in the cabinet." Craig said.

Tweek opened the the mirror cabinet, and pulled out a bottle of peroxide. He put some on his nose, which made him wince since it burned.

"Craig, where are the band-aids?"

"Cabinet."

He took out a band-aid and put it on his nose. Tweek walked out of the bathroom. The fact that his nose was probably still bleeding made his headache way worse.

"Do you have any asprin?" Tweek asked as he slowly walked out of the bathroom.

"I think you should know where it is by now-" Craig began.

"I didn't fucking ask you that." Tweek said.

"Okay, damn.. in the cabinet." Craig said.

As Tweek stumbled back in to the bathroom, and dug around in the cabinet.

"So... do you think that maybe I could get your number? Since we're technically friends."

"Yeah, My phone is in your room."

"Okay"

Craig ran over to his room and picked up the phone off of the floor. He went to Tweek's contacts and put his number in.

Tweek stepped in the room, and sat down on the blanket he had slept on the previous night. Craig gave him his phone, and Tweek gradually took it.

"So... do you play Roblox?" Craig asked.