Chapter 6

At point, Clyde started texting Tweek. After a while, Tweek didn't have the energy to respond.

If Tweek did keep responding, he probably would've known that Clyde was coming over because he was worried about the other.

But he didn't check his phone, so he didn't know Clyde was coming over.

Clyde was supposed to be hanging out with his best friend of 12 years, but Tweek just disappearing in the middle of a conversation, so he had to see if something happened.

As he picked up Craig, he only had to make one stop, then Craig could have him all night. Craig didn't think too much about it, maybe he was checking on his pet turtle, Donatello, or their awesomely rich friend Tolkien.

Whatever it was it had to be important.

Clyde drove and stopped at a house Craig never noticed, this house specifically, but it was in his neighborhood so why did it matter?

"Do you want to come? I swear I'll be really quick."

Craig rolled his eyes and flipped him off.

Clyde got out the car and Craig followed his as the other knocked on the door. A woman with light brown hair answered.

"Who the hell is this lady and why are we here?" Craig thought to himself.

"Hi Mrs. Tweak. Is Tweek here?" Clyde astked. The name overall sounded oddly familiar to Craig, but he shook the thought.

"Yes, he's in his room. You know where?"

Clyde nodded and walked inside, Craig followed.

The house had a coffee smell, maybe they kept the coffee pot on. Overall, the house had an odd feeling. Maybe because it wasn't his house.

He followed Clyde into up the stairs, and down one of the hallways and infront of a door.

Clyde knocked on the door, where a voice called out from the other side, "Who is it?!"

"Clyde." Clyde said back into the door.

"Uh, give me a minute." The voice called back.

Right there, it had all clicked for Craig.